Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 15 2013
By: gizziemo16 First Son 1 posts

netflix......

3 replies 406 views Edited Mar 15, 2013

i had a netflix account for myself when i lived in n.y. now i moved back in with my parents and im not allowed to use my dads netflix account it says i cant use someone else's account how do i get access to it do i have to create another user or do i have to delete netflix off my ps3. i find it really ridiculous that they make it this complicated!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Re: netflix......

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

Your netflix account is linked to your psn account I believe. If you fathers account hasn't authorized your playstation to use that netflix account it won't let you.  Talk to your dad about permission to use it on your PS3.

If I remember you have to go onto netflix itself and it gives you a password or something to be able to use it on your PS3... if my memory serves me. It's been sooo long. 

I would personally pay the 8 bucks a month and have my own account, which you already know worked and not even have to deal with the hassle.

Oh yeah... welcome to the forum!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (333 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 2, 2013

i am also having the same problem. i have called netflix and they said that they deleted the my ps3 from all accounts and that the next time i logged in it should have the "new member" screen but it doesn't. it is always stuck on my dads netflix account. i have been able to log onto my ps3 netflix account for 4 months now and all of a sudden it won;t let me and thinks my dad's account is the one linked with it. i have tried everything, uninstalling netflix, re installing it, hacing it disconnected twice. i have no idea how to make my ps3 let me log on in my account. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Welcome to the forums.

Have you tried going on to the Netflix site and reregistering your PS3 from there?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (97 Views)
0 Likes