Feb 05 2013
By: shiran1980 First Son 1 posts

no one hel me sos why ?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 118 views Edited Feb 5, 2013

Hello from yesterday i cant enter to my both bill the first one is (personal info removed) the secend one is (personal info removed) i cant enter to my bill i pay for all the game i buy agod of war sparta for to enter to shop plus i have amonth i am agood custemer i have 4 console in ps3 2 psp 1 psp vita all time i buy only sony my kids there cry all the day i cant understand why i have this problem now live in israel i fee month i call the service in uk and in europe its dont understand what going you block my system i cant enter anew bill and. No one help me i buy 200 orginal games if you want i cant picture of all my house sony factory o bilive in you sevice please help me im so sad all my fmaily felll like somone dead help me to fix my problem thanks alot shiran and i buy yesterday
Ore two console so now i cant enter to no bill so o think take full refound for this if you. Not fix the problem please help me fast thanks shiran to contact me (personal info removed)

Edit: personal info removed
Message 1 of 4 (118 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: no one hel me sos why ?

Feb 5, 2013
Message 2 of 4 (114 Views)
MVP Support
18928 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

shiran1980 wrote:

Hello from yesterday i cant enter to my both bill the first one is --- the secend one is i cant enter to my bill i pay ----- for all the game i buy agod of war sparta for to enter to shop plus i have amonth i am agood custemer i have 4 console in ps3 2 psp 1 psp vita all time i buy only sony my kids there cry all the day i cant understand why i have this problem now live in israel i fee month i call the service in uk and in europe its dont understand what going you block my system i cant enter anew bill and. No one help me i buy 200 orginal games if you want i cant picture of all my house sony factory o bilive in you sevice please help me im so sad all my fmaily felll like somone dead help me to fix my problem thanks alot shiran and i buy yesterday
Ore two console so now i cant enter to no bill so o think take full refound for this if you. Not fix the problem please help me fast thanks shiran to contact me ----

|Welcome to the US PlayStation Community Forums

The help you seek we cannot provide, you need to call Israel's SONY customer support.

This is their phone number:

Phone: 09-9711700

Support Hours: 08:00-17:00

This is the SONY Israel website:

http://il.playstation.com/

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 3 of 4 (110 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Xuchilbara has the right direction I believe.  You too ne1, but X had more.  KUDOS to both of you.

As for the OP, might I also suggest taking down the emails.  Not that any real harm could necessarily come from it, but you wouldn't want EVERYONE having your email address.

Just a suggestion.

Moble

Message 4 of 4 (106 Views)
0 Likes