Mar 06 2014
By: GOKU_SSJ30 First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

online id

3 replies 234 views Edited Mar 6, 2014
ok so my topic is about online id ok so here it goes i got my gamertag activiton_ceo band
they said it was band because the online id was adfencive what i dont understand is why i see online id say stuff like **bleep** or **bleep** or the races word for african american in them and them not get band peroid but my gamer tag activition_ceo was so advencive that he was band less them 48 hours after it was created does any one agre this is wrong
Message 1 of 4 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7871 posts

Re: online id

Mar 6, 2014

If you see offencive usernames feel free to report them.

As for your username it was probably auto-flagged as an attempt to impersonate an official of a game Dev. Claiming to be the CEO of any major company will get flagged and the account banned pretty quickly.

Message 2 of 4 (229 Views)
MVP Support
38890 posts

Mar 6, 2014

GOKU_SSJ30 wrote:
ok so my topic is about online id ok so here it goes i got my gamertag activiton_ceo band
they said it was band because the online id was adfencive what i dont understand is why i see online id say stuff like **bleep** or **bleep** or the races word for african american in them and them not get band peroid but my gamer tag activition_ceo was so advencive that he was band less them 48 hours after it was created does any one agre this is wrong

No, the ban was quite justified for the reasons set out by DVM above.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 3 of 4 (222 Views)
Wastelander
725 posts

Mar 9, 2014

It's extremely rare you can create a naughty SEN account & avoid a ban for Inappropriate Online ID 

Message 4 of 4 (203 Views)
0 Likes