Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 31 2013
By: Og-BradX-X First Son 9 posts

psn 20 $ code error

4 replies 229 views Edited Dec 31, 2012

hi sony i bought my psn card at a local gamestore and when i came home it sayed funds cannot be added why is this? and i cant return it because once u buy a card u cant bring it back anyways if u need proof ill send u a pm pic of the card and the code if u can give me a new one thanks 

Og-bradX-X

Message 1 of 5 (229 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31120 posts

Re: psn 20 $ code error

Dec 31, 2012

Og-BradX-X wrote:

hi sony i bought my psn card at a local gamestore and when i came home it sayed funds cannot be added why is this? and i cant return it because once u buy a card u cant bring it back anyways if u need proof ill send u a pm pic of the card and the code if u can give me a new one thanks 

Og-bradX-X

The first thing to check is was the card activated on checkout, do you have the receipt, if so does it indicate anywhere on it that the card was activated, if not are you able to return to the store where you purchased it to ask them to double-check that it was indeed activated?

The other thing to do is make sure you're entering the numbers & letters correctly, it is very easy for example to get the "0" & "O" the wrong way round.

Also if you have tried multiple times to enter the code the system locks you out from trying further to do so, it's a security measure because it thinks someone is trying random numbers/letters to get a card to work.

Lastly is there was there or is there any indication that the card had been tampered with in any way.

BRIT-KO.

Message 2 of 5 (217 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 31, 2012

1st of all yes it was activeated saw the eb games employee activeate it yes i do have the recipt but before i left i asked the employee are there refunds on these cards he said no refunds im wondering could i bring the recipt and the scratched off card back to  eb games to check to see if it was activated and yes im entering it correctly it says would u like to add 20 $ heres a pic of proof i dunno if it was tampered it should work tho i have  2 pics hereSnapshot_20121231.JPGSnapshot_20121226_1.JPG

Message 3 of 5 (202 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18422 posts

Dec 31, 2012
Message 4 of 5 (192 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 1, 2013