Highlighted
Jun 24 2013
By: godgian_pnu056 First Son 1 posts

psn account issues

2 replies 179 views Edited Jun 24, 2013

hi support, i need some help in resetting my ps account..

I have 2 accounts which I use to switch between the U.S. and Hong Kong regions for games availability. I created my Hong Kong account first and already bought games from it. Now I created this current account for the U.S. region and I forgot which email I used for my Hong Kong region account. I can't perform a reset as I still need to enter the email I used...

Both of my accounts are newly created this week... I hope you will help me out on this... Thank you very much..

Message 1 of 3 (179 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
29419 posts

Re: psn account issues

Jun 24, 2013

Playstation customer support does not read this forum, and will not respond to your request here.  The US and Hong Kong have different customer support organizations. You are not actually allowed to create a PSN account for a country that you don't live in, as that would require that you lie about your home address; but never mind that.  I assume that you must be using a PS Vita or PSP, because it you were using a PS3, you could have both accounts on the system at the same time.  Only Playstation customer support, which you must contact by phone or live chat during business hours, can tell you what e-mail address was used for a PSN account.  You would have to contact customer support in Hong Kong.  The US customer support won't do anything with a Hong Kong PSN account.

GKP
Message 2 of 3 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4850 posts

Re: psn account issues

Jun 24, 2013
How many possible email addresses do you need to check? They'll be an email from Sony on one of them.
Message 3 of 3 (141 Views)
0 Likes