PlayStation MVP
4791 posts

Re: psn account suspended

Sep 29, 2011

Im sure you've been suspended with a reason, and you indeed know what that reason must be.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 48 (2,138 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27634 posts

Sep 29, 2011

jpbslayer wrote:

now i know this will be hard for you to believe brit but i myself have been suspended also. And not once did i get an email explaining to me why. Not like i needed one i knew the reason . but the point is no email

I am shocked, utterly shocked by this news, I never in my life thought it possible that someone of your stature, your words, your standing could ever be suspended, please excuse me I need to lie down now.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 48 (2,138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 31, 2011

my main account has been banned or suspended recently and i legitimatly dont know why

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 48 (2,138 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7785 posts

Dec 31, 2011
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 48 (2,138 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27634 posts

Jan 1, 2012

Sepulveda_STL wrote:

my main account has been banned or suspended recently and i legitimatly dont know why

Contacting Sony as suggested by potato may get you somewhere, but as a general rule Sony follows the timeline indicated further up in this Thread, did you read the Thread in it's entirety?

P.S. Welcome to the Forums.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 48 (2,138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 25, 2012

Any further info from my fellow banned/suspended people?

It's Sunday where I am. My account has either been banned or suspended; not sure which because they don't tell you. I emailed Sony and was sent an automated message saying to call them Mon-Fri. I can't log into my account on my PS3, my Vita, nor this very website (which I find ridiculous), and I also pay for PSN Plus so that's more money wasted. Thus I can't access any of my PSN games, movies, or even get to my credit card information.

How long does a suspension generally last? I'm just waiting for it to be up so I can delete everything from my account and say good riddens to this.

edit: Oh and I forgot to mention, I also have no clue what-so-ever as to why I'm banned/suspended. Can't say I've done anything wrong that comes to mind. I rarely go online. Been playing Silent Hill Downpour and HD collection lately which don't even have online components.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 48 (2,138 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27634 posts

Mar 26, 2012

cats_go_meyoow wrote:

Any further info from my fellow banned/suspended people?

It's Sunday where I am. My account has either been banned or suspended; not sure which because they don't tell you. I emailed Sony and was sent an automated message saying to call them Mon-Fri. I can't log into my account on my PS3, my Vita, nor this very website (which I find ridiculous), and I also pay for PSN Plus so that's more money wasted. Thus I can't access any of my PSN games, movies, or even get to my credit card information.

There's no point in being annoyed about this, you got suspended or banned for something you did, it's not like it's Sony's fault, it was yours.

How long does a suspension generally last? I'm just waiting for it to be up so I can delete everything from my account and say good riddens to this.

The length of any suspension or ban is dependant on what you did & if you have ever been suspended or banned previously.

edit: Oh and I forgot to mention, I also have no clue what-so-ever as to why I'm banned/suspended. Can't say I've done anything wrong that comes to mind. I rarely go online. Been playing Silent Hill Downpour and HD collection lately which don't even have online components.

People who have been suspened or banned "generally" receive an email from Sony explaining the reason & length of the suspension or ban, this email is "usually" received within 48-72 hours after the suspension of ban goes into effect, this timeline does not include weekends.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 48 (2,138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 26, 2012

I'd thank you for the help but you are rather rude. So no thanks. Plus the info you gave me is incorrect.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 48 (2,138 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27634 posts

Mar 27, 2012

cats_go_meyoow wrote:

I'd thank you for the help but you are rather rude. So no thanks. Plus the info you gave me is incorrect.

I don't look for "thank you's", but they're nice to receive, I certainly didn't mean to be rude, in what way did I upset you & what information I gave you is incorrect?

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 48 (2,138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 31, 2012

5 days later. Still nothing from Sony even after asking for an explanation. Ample time given. They kindly sent me a survey email twice on two different days to ask me how helpful they are, though. When someone pays for PSN Plus and downloaded games from PSN on Vita that are locked to that account among other things at least an explanation is expected. Otherwise I'm going to continue to believe I've done nothing wrong and behave the same way.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 48 (2,138 Views)
0 Likes