May 03 2014
By: D2008F First Son 2 posts

psn loyalty system?the cring paying 60euro foar game then its free free on playstation plus

4 replies 176 views Edited May 3, 2014
Hi guys was just wondering if playstation are ever goin to bring a loyalty system in for the e.u i live in ireland any my store has no suce thing mabey they have it in some others regions? I my self have spent over 1000 euro on games and dlc for my ps4 ps3 and ps vita systems just off the store alone this is not including the 1000s iv spent on physical copys of games I own or the cost of systems.what I would like to see is a system similar to online pokers sites as an example they give you points for every euro you spend and when you have enuf points you can use it as currency. E.g 100 points 10 or even if they had a system were as if you have bought a game for full price and it is then given as a free game on playstation plus witch has happened to me quite a number of times! I pay 60 euro for a game off the store and two weeks later I pull the cringe face when I see its this months free game, but to stop that dreaded feeling from happening it would be great if playstation reward you for buying it a full price rather than rubbing it in ur face when you go on the store and she the game you payed 60 for with a big FREE logo above it.for instance it you payed full price for it the reward you with the option to download another game of ur/their choice for the same duration as the one on playstation plus.it would really be given back to the loyal customers as I personally work five days a week on 9.60 an hours so seeing a game go for free jist after I spent 60 euro on it and getting nothing not even another choice of game for the month so im pritty much out the price of playstation plus for that month aswell because the 6 for the month to get a free game is giving me the game I already own..as you can probably tell this is my first time writing on a forum but I really wish playstation would do something about this.thanks for reading please leave your toughts in the comments
Message 1 of 5 (176 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14526 posts

Re: psn loyalty system?the cring paying 60euro foar game then its free free on playstation plus

May 3, 2014

Don't know - these are the forums for North America, not Europe.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 2 of 5 (165 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: psn loyalty system?the cring paying 60euro foar game then its free free on playstation plus

May 3, 2014
Is there any sort of loyalty bonus on the psn store in the u.s ??
Message 3 of 5 (163 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14526 posts

May 3, 2014

Not that I know.  What you get with PS Plus is discounts, free games, etc. 

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 4 of 5 (157 Views)
Highlighted
MVP Support
13578 posts

May 3, 2014
There is the PlayStation Rewards program. For every dollar spent, you get one point (one point however, is only worth the equivalent of $0.01). Unless you use the Sony Rewards card, where you get 10x points

6000 points=one ps4 game
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 5 (155 Views)