Jun 14 2013
By: Genocc First Son 5 posts

question about psn card

[ Edited ]
6 replies 102 views Edited Jun 14, 2013

guys i used to live in israel and i had no problem with psn and now i moved to georgia the country   and i wanted to know if i make new psn account and put us  as the country can i use usa psn cards from amazon

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: question about psn card

Jun 14, 2013

and also one more question how the multy works guys will it put me with us players  or is it like pc multy  where i just  gives u world wide list or finds the best servers for u

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16286 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2013

Genocc wrote:

guys i used to live in israel and i had no problem with psn and now i moved to georgia the country   and i wanted to know if i make new psn account and put us  as the country can i use usa psn cards from amazon

Yes but if you're using disc games from any region other than US any DLC won't work with them. As far as your second question I'm not sure but I think it'll find from all over.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (85 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jun 14, 2013

well thanks for ur help i guess ill start ordering games from amazon -.- coz ppl  here sell pirated ps  pc and xbox games unlike israel =.=

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 14, 2013

also is it possible to buy stuff from ps store if i use american express card or does it has to be from usa bank

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (71 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16286 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Genocc wrote:

also is it possible to buy stuff from ps store if i use american express card or does it has to be from usa bank

Credit cards are tricky sometimes. The billing address must match the address you use to sign up for the PSN. Even then people have trouble. In your case no that card most likely won't work with a US account. You can use it to purchase US PSN cards to fund your account wallet though.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (69 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jun 14, 2013

well thanks again :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (65 Views)
0 Likes