Dec 12 2012
By: mezur87mez First Son 1 posts

question

1 replies 104 views Edited Dec 12, 2012

ok i want to buy ps3 i am from Georgia/Tbilisi and i want to know if i can buy from ps network games or movies cause i did'n see my country in list.  if it is somethig pleas explain how i can buy item from my country

Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
36071 posts

Re: question

Dec 12, 2012

mezur87mez wrote:

ok i want to buy ps3 i am from Georgia/Tbilisi and i want to know if i can buy from ps network games or movies cause i did'n see my country in list.  if it is somethig pleas explain how i can buy item from my country

Thank you

Welcome to the PlayStation Community for the USA.

I haven't been to check 100% but I am going to say that your country is not on the list of supported countries for PSN, in that case you will need to choose a country/region other than your own, something that you're not technically allowed to do but something you also have no choice over, that in turn causes more problems for you though because you will need to be able to make purchases from the store you have chose & you will need to do that in the local currency, using a credit card is unlikely because it would have to be registered in that country, your only option would probably be to use PSN cards which are available online.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2 (98 Views)
0 Likes