Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 16 2013
By: SwsU007 First Son 2 posts

"Error Occurred" After confirming adding 20$ fund to wallet

2 replies 155 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

Hello everyone, Last night i bought a 20$ dollar psn card then i tried adding the funds to my wallet.

I entered the code then a message came up that confirmes if i want to add a 20$ dollars to my wallet, i clicked yes. Now the psn loads a for a few seconds then a message pops up "Error Occured" and i can only hit ok. My wallet still has the 4$ from before and no additional funds were added. Any Idea whats causing this ?

I've done this before but never had that "Error occured" message before. I tried again this morning and still the same.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (155 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17312 posts

Re: "Error Occurred" After confirming adding 20$ fund to wallet

Feb 16, 2013

Make sure you're entering the code correctly. Os and 0s look alike so do ls and 1s Gs and 6s and so on...Are you certain the card was activated? Try adding the funds somewhere else. If you're doing it in store try under account management on the XMB or vice-versa. If that fails try at qriocity.com.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: "Error Occurred" After confirming adding 20$ fund to wallet

Feb 18, 2013

I tried writing the code in the XMB, it didn't work but the error was "These funds can not be added to your wallet" .

What do you mean by "Are you certain the card was activated?", i dont remember activating cards before redeeming them in the PSN

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (126 Views)
0 Likes