Feb 17 2013
By: Carttagos First Son 6 posts

"Free stuff" and it's been charge anyway

4 replies 116 views Edited Feb 17, 2013
Hi I read about some free stuff that has been charge and I read it was from Plus Member and Im not a Plus Member but I got charge anyway, it was some stuff of Battle Royale (Minions) and I want to know if the Non Plus Members are investigated too (to refund) Thx for you time.
Message 1 of 5 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
34035 posts

Re: "Free stuff" and it's been charge anyway

Feb 17, 2013

Carttagos wrote:
Hi I read about some free stuff that has been charge and I read it was from Plus Member and Im not a Plus Member but I got charge anyway, it was some stuff of Battle Royale (Minions) and I want to know if the Non Plus Members are investigated too (to refund) Thx for you time.

There were some issues with some items being marked as free or free to Plus Subscribers & those people then being charged for them, refunds are in the process of being made.

I'm not sure I'm understanding you correctly, but what makes you think you're entitled to a refund too, you're not a Plus subscriber?

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 5 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

Well Im not a Plus Member but I saw the "Free Stuff" from Battle Royale and I believed that was FOR FREE but I got charge anyway, so why can't I been entitled to a refund?

Message 3 of 5 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
34035 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Carttagos wrote:

Well Im not a Plus Member but I saw the "Free Stuff" from Battle Royale and I believed that was FOR FREE but I got charge anyway, so why can't I been entitled to a refund?

If it was CORRECTLY marked as FREE for EVERYONE & you were charged then YES, you are duly entitled to a refund, if however it was INCORRECTLY marked as 'FREE' then no, I don't think you would be entitled.

BRIT-KO

Message 4 of 5 (96 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 17, 2013
So should I wait for some answers about it but it is unfair, I didn`t know I could get charge it for "Free" marked stuff and it was because I was impatient about Kat and Emmet Battle Royale DLC and my surprise was that there were more dlc for free so I downloaded everything that I could but when I realize, I got charge huhu
Message 5 of 5 (92 Views)
0 Likes