Dec 29 2012
By: darkside41251 First Son 1 posts

suggestion for playstation menu xbm

1 replies 99 views Edited Dec 29, 2012

for the games selection allow us to make folders to organize our games, me personally have 200 games id like to make folders

Message 1 of 2 (99 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18752 posts

Re: suggestion for playstation menu xbm

Dec 29, 2012

darkside41251 wrote:

for the games selection allow us to make folders to organize our games, me personally have 200 games id like to make folders

Like a wish granted by rising rain, Xuchilbara storms into this thread to bring the good news.

Organize/Group

While on the GAME column press Square to organize/group games/demos by Format, Album, All.

Note: This also applies to the PHOTO, MUSIC & VIDEO columns

Organizing by Album

This is my preferred method for organizing the content found under the GAME Column

To create new Albums/Folders select a game/demo, press Triangle/Information. You will notice you are able to edit the Album field. Here is were you "create" and/or move games/demos to an albums. For example, My PSN purchased full games I have in an album called PSN. Edit one of your fulls games Album entry to "PSN." This just created an album called PSN under the Game column. To move other games to the PSN album just edit game Album field to "PSN."

Note: When organizing by settings, new installed games/demos will be automatically put in a folder called "Unknown" This is because they are not associated to any Album yet.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 2 of 2 (91 Views)