Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 02 2013
By: SnoochyBoochy First Son 2 posts

two Master account

4 replies 150 views Edited Mar 2, 2013

So i created a USA Master account in 2006, i had every thing set including my credit card. I then moved out side of USA for work and my little brother came and visited me creating a EU Master account thinking it was a sub account under my Master US account. So fast forward to today i got some DLC codes for one of my games and added them to my US account, but as they where so large i had to let it DL over night. So in the morning when my little brother started to play on the PS3 under his account it allowed him to instal all the DLC that i downloaded. What does that mean to me as its all installed under his account or its only available to me or just its available to any one using the system? Also he had DL some free game content that's only available in the EU does that mean its available to only his account or any one on the system?

i did check online and he is not one of my sub accounts

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4503 posts

Re: two Master account

Mar 3, 2013

SnoochyBoochy wrote:

So i created a USA Master account in 2006, i had every thing set including my credit card. I then moved out side of USA for work and my little brother came and visited me creating a EU Master account thinking it was a sub account under my Master US account. So fast forward to today i got some DLC codes for one of my games and added them to my US account, but as they where so large i had to let it DL over night. So in the morning when my little brother started to play on the PS3 under his account it allowed him to instal all the DLC that i downloaded. What does that mean to me as its all installed under his account or its only available to me or just its available to any one using the system? Also he had DL some free game content that's only available in the EU does that mean its available to only his account or any one on the system?

I didn't know that we can go online and check to see if the accounts on our PS3 are sub accounts. Where did you go online to check?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 3, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (115 Views)
PlayStation MVP
18639 posts

Mar 4, 2013

SnoochyBoochy wrote:

All games downloaded to the system will be available for all accounts in the system.

What you have to keep and eye out for is game addons for they are region locked. If you got a EU game and you want DLC for it then make sure to buy it with the EU PSN account. Same thing for US purchased games, If you want addons for it then make sure to buy it using your US PSN account.

PSN cards [prepaid cards] are country locked. A US PSN card will only work for a US PSN account.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4503 posts

Mar 4, 2013

SnoochyBoochy wrote:

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/pc/home/index!display.action?

then select accounts > sub accounts

Thanks, Snoochy. :womanhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (101 Views)
0 Likes