Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 09 2010
By: RJ29 First Son 5 posts

Has anyone notice there account was hack?

8 replies 58 views Edited Apr 9, 2010

Just recently, I've notice that someone has hack into my PSN: Billing Information, and I've notice that someone had took $25 from my ATM

Card. But the days were random. Then the next day they took out another $25, then on the same day, at a different time of that day another $25 was transfer. So I called Sony and they told they don't see of these transaction made on thoese days. So I called my bank and they are going to this from happening again. They're also going pay back my the money I lost too.

I was just curious, if this has had this happen to anyone before? I've read some articles from the UK PSN forms and some people were not so luck.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
430 posts

Re: Has anyone notice there account was hack?

Apr 9, 2010

I never game shared so no i have never been "hacked".

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Apr 9, 2010
You cant be hacked. And this can only be from some other incident.

There'd be much more of an uproar if everyones info was at stake (Let alone i doubt it'd even be legal in the slightest on any end to have such a thing allowed and to still encourage people to put such info in).

And then we get to the "Why you" over anyone else, to take such info?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (58 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3256 posts

Apr 9, 2010

one of my accounts was hacked b4. It was just my get away account thou didnt have any money on there and i dont game shair so i know it wasnt that. The hack actually happened when i was on it lol. I got on and went on home. 10 min later said i was signed out for b/c another user had logged into my account. I hurried and loged back in b4 anything could be done thou and changed my pass. but that was the only time thank god.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9353 posts

Apr 9, 2010

steven1230 wrote:

one of my accounts was hacked b4. It was just my get away account thou didnt have any money on there and i dont game shair so i know it wasnt that. The hack actually happened when i was on it lol. I got on and went on home. 10 min later said i was signed out for b/c another user had logged into my account. I hurried and loged back in b4 anything could be done thou and changed my pass. but that was the only time thank god.

your account wasnt "hacked" this was a known error at one time.

Yo dawg I heard you liked quantum mechanics so I didn't do anything, and I did something at the same time.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2238 posts

Apr 9, 2010

I dont game share and I always delete my billing information after I am done using it.  

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2070 posts

Apr 9, 2010

Before the other OS support was removed this could be possible but now with that feature removed it's much more secure. Also if you share games then the person can also get into your account.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
883 posts

Apr 9, 2010

lol.. without my brothers consent, i can access his PSN from acrross the province.. its easy.. i know his email address, and he is a simpleton in terms of passwords... i also know he likes 4... its not a real hack, i just know his info.. change your password, somebody knows a little too much about you.

IF there was a way to hack the psn accounts, it would likely be on this site. if you could access all this sites stored information, you would find passwords to go with accounts. has anyone done this? no, not that i am aware of. and though sonys updates on this site are annoying, i am willing to bet this site got even harder to hack into

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (58 Views)
Treasure Hunter
9353 posts

Apr 9, 2010

RJ29 wrote:

Just recently, I've notice that someone has hack into my PSN: Billing Information, and I've notice that someone had took $25 from my ATM

Card. But the days were random. Then the next day they took out another $25, then on the same day, at a different time of that day another $25 was transfer. So I called Sony and they told they don't see of these transaction made on thoese days. So I called my bank and they are going to this from happening again. They're also going pay back my the money I lost too.

I was just curious, if this has had this happen to anyone before? I've read some articles from the UK PSN forms and some people were not so luck.

first off, accounts dont get hacked. somewhere down the line you gave someone your info.
second, if sony doesnt see those charges, then how can you claim some one hacked your account?
...and your complaint was a tough read. didnt make much sense with the structure of it.

Yo dawg I heard you liked quantum mechanics so I didn't do anything, and I did something at the same time.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (58 Views)
0 Likes