Reply
Aug 10 2009
By: jarrodis Fender Bender 3956 posts
Offline

How can I add $4.36 to my wallet

8 replies 12 views Edited Aug 10, 2009

This is all I got left on my Prepaid masterscard, and Im wondering how I can add this to my wallet, cause I wanna buy another subscription for qore, but the total is $27.99 I think including tax, and I got $24.79 in my wallet as of now, so I need that $4 and I don't want to buy $20 just to use $3.21. So does anyone know how I can add that amount?

 

is it possible for me to go and buy the subscription and in my cart its gunna say remaning wallet $3.21 or whatever,and say proceed with checkout or whatever and it will add it automatically?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 9 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/15/2007
Offline
1257 posts
 

Re: How can I add $4.36 to my wallet

Aug 10, 2009

As far as I know, you can only add down to a minimum of $5.00 to your wallet.

Message 2 of 9 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/23/2007
Offline
3956 posts
 

Re: How can I add $4.36 to my wallet

Aug 10, 2009

VectorSpace wrote:

As far as I know, you can only add down to a minimum of $5.00 to your wallet.


thats what I thought, I was just hoping there a way to get around that. but thats just retarded

Photobucket
Message 3 of 9 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/15/2007
Offline
1257 posts
 

Re: How can I add $4.36 to my wallet

Aug 10, 2009

jarrodis wrote:

VectorSpace wrote:

As far as I know, you can only add down to a minimum of $5.00 to your wallet.


thats what I thought, I was just hoping there a way to get around that. but thats just retarded


 

It probably makes sense from Sony's standpoint, I mean they have to process all those orders.  But, I agree with you it is stupid from the consumer standpoint.
Message 4 of 9 (12 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/23/2007
Offline
3956 posts
 

Re: How can I add $4.36 to my wallet

Aug 10, 2009

VectorSpace wrote:

jarrodis wrote:

VectorSpace wrote:

As far as I know, you can only add down to a minimum of $5.00 to your wallet.


thats what I thought, I was just hoping there a way to get around that. but thats just retarded


 

It probably makes sense from Sony's standpoint, I mean they have to process all those orders.  But, I agree with you it is stupid from the consumer standpoint.

didnt think about that, I guess il just spend the rest of the money on my ipod and just go buy a psn card( soo glad canada finally got them)

Photobucket
Message 5 of 9 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/14/2007
Offline
274 posts
 

Re: How can I add $4.36 to my wallet

Aug 10, 2009
Add Qore to your cart and when you checkout it will give your total minus what is in the wallet then use the card to add the remainder I think that is the only way you can add an exact dollar amount that isn't five bucks.
Message 6 of 9 (12 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/10/2009
Offline
3139 posts
 

Re: How can I add $4.36 to my wallet

Aug 10, 2009
actually you can. go to purchase the subscription and it will tell you that you need more money and will be given the option to add the exact ammount needed.




again... but at least I got my data off it and deactivated my accounts.
Message 7 of 9 (12 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/23/2007
Offline
3956 posts
 

Re: How can I add $4.36 to my wallet

Aug 11, 2009

ok thanks guys, I was hoping I could that, I mostly wanted to make sure about this, thanks again

 

Kudo's

Photobucket
Message 8 of 9 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/24/2008
Offline
2239 posts
 

Re: How can I add $4.36 to my wallet

Aug 11, 2009

you can but you can make it automatic funding so it takes

out the price of the thing that you buy 

Message 9 of 9 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes