Aug 10 2009
By: luchitogala1 First Son 13 posts

yo really **bleep** sony

6 replies 15 views Edited Aug 10, 2009
ok so i been trying to buy batllefield 1943 since saturday and i got error 800-something finally today i bought it and it says that has 6KB of size which i find hard to believe but since i already bought it i went to download it and it downloads really fast and i go to look fo it so i can play it and its not there so then i tried calling sony and and they say that they are closed at this time that they open at 6:00 AM and its currently 8:24 so **bleep** sony i dont know what is going on i need help
Message 1 of 7 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2869 posts

Re: yo really **bleep** sony

Aug 10, 2009
The demo is the acctual game.  The 6kb thing that you buy unlocks all the features in the game and takes away the time limit.  I'm not really sure what you are asking though.
Message 2 of 7 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8233 posts

Aug 10, 2009

Yes you need to click download all.

it includes the demo, the file to unlock it and a theme.

the file you downloaded unlocked the game, so go grab the demo and you should be good to go.

Message 3 of 7 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4357 posts

Aug 10, 2009

luchitogala1 wrote:
ok so i been trying to buy batllefield 1943 since saturday and i got error 800-something finally today i bought it and it says that has 6KB of size which i find hard to believe but since i already bought it i went to download it and it downloads really fast and i go to look fo it so i can play it and its not there so then i tried calling sony and and they say that they are closed at this time that they open at 6:00 AM and its currently 8:24 so **bleep** sony i dont know what is going on i need help

Johnnegood and Recon-X are spot on. See the solution is quite simple. Wouldn't it have been better to title your thread "I can't get Battlefield 1943 to work" instead of the drivel you chose?

Message 4 of 7 (15 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
422 posts

Aug 10, 2009
It's people like this that cause me to lose hope on humanity, "**** Sony because I can't read when I make a product purchase!".
Message 5 of 7 (15 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Aug 10, 2009
Ill admit that I was a bit confused as well at first. But I thought about it and it finally registered. Its not surprising that this person jumped right on the forum to compain/ask for help right away. I see people post questions that have been answered here a million times already. Instead of searching (3 seconds) they will wait 3 days for a reply.
Message 6 of 7 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
918 posts

Aug 10, 2009

luchitogala1 wrote:

now there is where you had made your mistake

no common sense.. of couse the game is not that small.

and i'm just be'n truthful

Photobucket
Message 7 of 7 (15 Views)
0 Likes