Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
7 posts

Re: PS4 controller Left Analog points in wrong directions randomly.

Mar 25, 2014

Took the controller apart, to see if there was something wrong inside the controller. Cleared away any dust with canned air, and examined it thoroughly. There wasn't anything necessarily wrong with the hardware itself that I could see, and looked relatively clean, even before I dusted it. Put it all together again, booted up the PS4 and went straight to the web browser to see the results.

Obviously, it didn't fix it, seeing as the mouse cursor still drifted upwards. The problem is the software inside the controller itself. And since it's clearly obvious that support doesn't want to answer or acknowledge me, I'm just going to assume that this problem cannot be fixed.

Support, and Sony, please include a way to recalibrate the PS4 controller within the console itself. I would believe that would solve this immediately.

Message 61 of 153 (2,313 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Controller analog stick problem.

Mar 28, 2014
I hope somebody came up with a solution by now because my right analog stick just has a mind of its own making ut virtually impossible to play a game like BF4
Message 62 of 153 (4,842 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: PS4 controller Left Analog points in wrong directions randomly.

Apr 2, 2014

Found the solution. A solution that Sony Support doesn't want to tell you.

Buy another controller, and hope the same doesn't happen to it.

Message 63 of 153 (2,290 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 2, 2014
I'v recently brought my sony a few days ago and already the right analog stick of my controller have been playing up by pulling down, I rang up Sony Australia they told me to take the original receipt back to the store I brought it from and get a replacement
Message 64 of 153 (4,771 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2014

There is absolutely no solution to this problem. I've open my controller about 7 times, replacing the analog itself and a bunch of other tomfoolery (didn't work, unless the replacement was as messed up as the last one); the problem is most likely the sisterboard inside the controller itself. You can try opening the controller yourself and taking some canned air to it if it's just dirty from dust or something, maybe replacing the analog if you're skilled in soldering and have another one available.

Otherwise, your best bet is return the one you have now, and get another controller. There is no solution for this problem beyond that.

Message 65 of 153 (4,741 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: PS4 Controller looks down.

Apr 3, 2014
I have a controller that looks down every 2 seconds, a controller which the R2 trigger hinge is broken and the 1st PS4 I bought had the "blue ring of death" which made it so it wouldn't turn on so I had the exchange that too. What a mess sony fix your ****
Message 66 of 153 (1,896 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 6, 2014

I am having this issue with the left analog stick on the Dual Shock 4 controller I received at console launch in the US. It's very bad and I won't be able to play any more games until I get a new controller. I've tried resetting the controller, I've tried using it only while plugged into the console with the usb cable.

The left stick just seems to alternate beteen jittery response or intermittent non-responsiveness. Noticed this while playing through Infamous, but it's occuring on all games. You really canot notice this within the menu system or on the dashboard, this occurs mostly within games.

Message 67 of 153 (4,985 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Apr 14, 2014
Mine has just started to do this in game but does not do it while scrolling through menus?

Is there any fix for this Sony?
Message 68 of 153 (1,670 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 15, 2014
Same problem with controller. Anyone found a solution? It's pissing me off
Message 69 of 153 (1,657 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Right Stick keeps scrolling down making games unplayable.

Apr 17, 2014
I have the same problem
Message 70 of 153 (1,621 Views)
0 Likes