Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 02 2013
By: Killakool503 First Son 24 posts

Earforce dss no mic detection

1 replies 258 views Edited Oct 2, 2013

Just got the turtlebeach earforce dss today and i plugged everything in, but microphone isnt being detected. Game sound is fine and sounds great. I have tried a few setups, 1st one with turtle beach x11s with a headset splitter to plug in the audio and mic, game sound works but mic isnt detected, ive read from a few places that it would work like that even though its meant for xbox.

2nd used the splitter again with a pair of headphones and a logitech pc microphone, same thing, sound works but no mic.

anyone that can help me out? 

I have read that the dss with a headset splitter would work on the ps3 using standalone headphones and mic but it's not

Message 1 of 2 (258 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Re: Earforce dss no mic detection

Oct 2, 2013

Killakool503 wrote:

Just got the turtlebeach earforce dss today and i plugged everything in, but microphone isnt being detected. Game sound is fine and sounds great. I have tried a few setups, 1st one with turtle beach x11s with a headset splitter to plug in the audio and mic, game sound works but mic isnt detected, ive read from a few places that it would work like that even though its meant for xbox.

2nd used the splitter again with a pair of headphones and a logitech pc microphone, same thing, sound works but no mic.

anyone that can help me out? 

I have read that the dss with a headset splitter would work on the ps3 using standalone headphones and mic but it's not

Goto your Accessory Settings on your PS3 XMB. Then, you want to goto Manage Bluetooth Devices. After that you will want to hold down the power button for your EFDs. Give you a message saying "Pairing Headset". The default password should be 000 or 0000.

I have the Ear Force Delta Limited Edition. This is exactly how I got mine to connect. Also, make sure you have the Headset Dock connected to the PS3 via the USB cable.

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Message 2 of 2 (246 Views)
0 Likes