Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 13 2013
By: purplemonkey_2 First Son 2 posts

PC doesn't recognize Pulse adapter

3 replies 240 views Edited Sep 13, 2013

Hi, so i just got my new Pulse Elite Edition Headset, but it already has a very annoying problem: my PC doesn't recognize the USB adapter. When I plug it in and turn my headset on, the blue light on the adapter flashes and i hear a "beep" that confirms it's connected. However, when i want to listen to something, no sound comes out of the headset. The adapter also doesn't show up among the Connected Devices on my PC, and my computer does not make the sound that confirms a new device is connected. It works fine on the PS3 though. I can also connect the 3.5 mm jack to my PC's speakers, and then my headset also works just fine. But it annoys me that i can't use it wirelessly on my PC. Can anybody help me?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (240 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29028 posts

Re: PC doesn't recognize Pulse adapter

Sep 13, 2013

Welcome to the playStation Community.

purplemonkey_2 wrote:

Hi, so i just got my new Pulse Elite Edition Headset, but it already has a very annoying problem: my PC doesn't recognize the USB adapter. When I plug it in and turn my headset on, the blue light on the adapter flashes and i hear a "beep" that confirms it's connected. However, when i want to listen to something, no sound comes out of the headset. The adapter also doesn't show up among the Connected Devices on my PC, and my computer does not make the sound that confirms a new device is connected. It works fine on the PS3 though. I can also connect the 3.5 mm jack to my PC's speakers, and then my headset also works just fine. But it annoys me that i can't use it wirelessly on my PC. Can anybody help me?

We can help with most PlayStation related issues here but not PC ones, well not me personally anyway, maybe someone else can, but these Forums are for PlayStation related questions which this is not.

Like I said maybe someone else can assist you.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (238 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 13, 2013

Yeah i couldn't find a forum for headsets, so figured this was the best place to try. Would you know any forums or sites where someone could help me with this problem?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (232 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17288 posts

Sep 13, 2013

This sounds like a driver issue. Did the headset come with a CD/DVD to install the driver?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (230 Views)
0 Likes