Feb 10 2013
By: RickXyG First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

PS3 Move accuracy problems

2 replies 731 views Edited Feb 10, 2013

First of all, I am a big fan of the Move controller. When Sony lauched the PS3 Move add-on, I bought the bundle immediately. It came with the Move bundle (Eye + 1 Move controller + Sports Champion Demo). Then I bought the full Sports Champion game. My Move controller worked perfect.

The was launched the game, The Fight. This game had a better experience if 2 Move controllers were used. So, then, I went and bought an additional Move controller.

I never bothered to check this out. But I have a strong feeling that the additional Move controller (the one that did NOT come with the Move bundle) is not as accurate as the Move controller that came with the Move bundle. I can clearly see the difference. I am still a fan of the Sports Champion game (Table Tennis). I play it almost daily.

Whenever I play with the additional Move controller, the moves I make are not accurate in the gameplay. Initially I thought that I wasn't fast enough. But lately, I have paid attention to it. When I get the gameplay not going good, I quickly switch to the original Move controller that came with the Move Bundle. And then, I can clearly feel the difference.

I know I can't prove it that easily. My intent to write here is to see if there are other users who have had similar problems. And if there is a fix for it.

For Sony: Are you aware of any such problems? Was there ever any lot that had a manufacturing fault ? 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (731 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: PS3 Move accuracy problems

Feb 12, 2013

Replying myself.

The PS3 has an option to Calibrate Controllers in the Settings Menu under Accessory Settings. Once I re-calibrated my faulty Move Controller, everything is working awesome.  

:smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (714 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PS3 Move accuracy problems

Jun 21, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (420 Views)
0 Likes