Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
3 posts

Re: Ps3 Analog stick not working properly..

Dec 8, 2010

glitch is back....HELP!

Message 11 of 41 (3,550 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 19, 2010

I have the exact same problem. I thought my controls went crazy 'cause I stopped playing for over 2 months. Both of my controls had the same problem, but I managed to "repair" one of them. Just by hitting the restart button on the back and then plugging it with the cord. And it not only happened with my copy of Black Ops, but with my BC2 as well.

Sometimes after leaving the control plugged for a while it would work as normal, but as soon as I un pluegged it starts failing again .

.....but does someone has any ideas on how to fix this issue!!!?

Message 12 of 41 (3,550 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 20, 2010

hey my controller is doing the same thing. did anyone find the solution for this. i play split screen with my brother and only controller 2 does this.

Message 13 of 41 (3,550 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 21, 2010

hello can someone please help me because i buyed a black ops ps3 controller and for the first week it was perfect but then all of a sudden while i was playing in a quick team deathmatch the analog stick started to mess up on me the right stick every time i would go slightly up it would rapidly look all the way up in the sky but when i try to go down it would move in slow motion when i try run it would move slow and even to turn left and right i check my sensitivity and stick layout but everything is fine on top of that when i turn of the controller it would always say to reconnect the control ....PLEASE HHHEELLPP.

Message 14 of 41 (3,550 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 4, 2011

Same exact problem, here.  Both of my controllers do the same thing.  I'll try letting them discharge fully and then plugging them into the console, as suggested.  But, it's VERY frustrating.

Message 15 of 41 (3,550 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 22, 2011

I have the same probem, the left analog stick used for sprinting doesnt work properly, it shoots and switches guns instead. is it a problem with the controller itself ? help please

Message 16 of 41 (3,550 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 19, 2012

wow nobody knows wut there talkin about here obviously lol....

heres wut u do, u open the control up than.

1) un mount the analog stick, & clean it.

2) make sure that all button and trigger push-pads arent damaged and r aligned up str8.

3) make sure the thin micro-paper stuff is in place evenly beneathe push pad.

4) once all is in order, re screw in all screws.

BAM!

sony, hire me????

Message 17 of 41 (3,550 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17766 posts

Apr 19, 2012

keezey707 wrote:

wow nobody knows wut there talkin about here obviously lol....

heres wut u do, u open the control up than.

1) un mount the analog stick, & clean it.

2) make sure that all button and trigger push-pads arent damaged and r aligned up str8.

3) make sure the thin micro-paper stuff is in place evenly beneathe push pad.

4) once all is in order, re screw in all screws.

BAM!

sony, hire me????

You seem semi-literate at best and you lack people skills. You are also short on attention to detail as evidenced by this necro-bump. I think a job is out of the question.

Message 18 of 41 (3,550 Views)
MVP Support
4692 posts

Apr 20, 2012

Pretty much what I was thinking.  The posters in this thread aren't even Sony employees so it's not like this post proved anything.  Funny how the thread went forever with no answer though.

Message 19 of 41 (3,550 Views)
MVP Support
17766 posts

Apr 20, 2012

JERM7 wrote:

Pretty much what I was thinking.  The posters in this thread aren't even Sony employees so it's not like this post proved anything. Funny how the thread went forever with no answer though.

You know I just saw it was necroed and didn't look for an answer. Figured the OP must've got it by now. You're right though. Maybe I owe keezey707 a little apology. They did try to answer in their own semi-cryptic way although I'd suggest a simple reset before disassembly.

Message 20 of 41 (3,550 Views)
0 Likes