I'm having an issue where my Pulse Elite headphones are now stuck in update mode after trying to update the presets on the newest 1.40 update of the Pulse Elite Manager app. The update stopped at 99%, saying it failed. Now the light is stuck at orange, and even though it looks like they'll charge, no sound comes out and they won't connect, to the dongle, nor will the reset. Trying to put them back to factory default settings yields no results. It still stops with an "update failed" message at 99%. Has anyone else found a way to get them to work again? I have tried:
* Resetting the headphones back to factory default via the app
* Performing the manual reset specified in the instruction booklet
* Calling Sony Support (where they told me to repeat the same steps as above)
* Deleting the app, reinstalling it and updating (same result - it really looks like the 1.40 update is messing it up)
* Resetting the PS3 to factory default settings and doing the same steps as above
Still no dice. Has anyone else been able to fix thi?