Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
1000 posts

Re: Pulse wireless headset not syncing

May 14, 2013

I treat mines like crap and it's still in good condition LOL.

photo 4fc81dda-42ac-43fc-8fa0-797ea986ead1_zpsd00221f5.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 97 (1,139 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

May 14, 2013

biggeevilanimal wrote:
My dog ate my dongle to shreds does anybody know where I could get another one and how much it would set me back?

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately you cannot. The dongle's are linked specifically to each headset.  Which is a bit of a drag and the only thing about this headset that I really don't like. You lose that dongle.... you have earmuffs.  I really enjoy mine and always make sure I treat that donlge like it is a rare family heirloom and keep it safe for this exact reason.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 97 (1,137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1000 posts

May 14, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

biggeevilanimal wrote:
My dog ate my dongle to shreds does anybody know where I could get another one and how much it would set me back?

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately you cannot. The dongle's are linked specifically to each headset.  Which is a bit of a drag and the only thing about this headset that I really don't like. You lose that dongle.... you have earmuffs.  I really enjoy mine and always make sure I treat that donlge like it is a rare family heirloom and keep it safe for this exact reason.

That sucks, i used to think that if i lose my dongle, i'll just buy another one and reset it to my new headset. Kind of like how a bluetooth headset reconnects to another device. 

..haha, lose my dongle.

photo 4fc81dda-42ac-43fc-8fa0-797ea986ead1_zpsd00221f5.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 97 (1,129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

May 15, 2013
This happened to me yesterday after using the headset with no problems for like 6 months..... The no pairing and blue blinking light. I tried the resets with no success . I then googled " ps3 pulse headset manual" and saw some instructions on having to let the battery die down ( can take 2 to 3 days) and the downloading the headset app and doing some sort of default reset.... This worked with no problem . Only thing that sucked was the 2 day wait

The important thing I like to mention is I remembered I did something I had never done before when I powered up thePS3 I immediately turned on headset way too fast. Don't know if this was what did the glitch but ill never do that again ill wait till ps3 is on main screen.

Still you wouldn't think you'd have to wait till battery in headset dies to fix the problem

Hope this helps
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 97 (1,120 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

May 16, 2013

JGRC wrote:
This happened to me yesterday after using the headset with no problems for like 6 months..... The no pairing and blue blinking light. I tried the resets with no success . I then googled " ps3 pulse headset manual" and saw some instructions on having to let the battery die down ( can take 2 to 3 days) and the downloading the headset app and doing some sort of default reset.... This worked with no problem . Only thing that sucked was the 2 day wait

The important thing I like to mention is I remembered I did something I had never done before when I powered up thePS3 I immediately turned on headset way too fast. Don't know if this was what did the glitch but ill never do that again ill wait till ps3 is on main screen.

Still you wouldn't think you'd have to wait till battery in headset dies to fix the problem

Hope this helps

Thank you for adding that to the discussion! I was unaware of that myself. I appreicate the tidbit!

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 97 (1,112 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 16, 2013
Happened to me once, too.
It just stayed on with the red light.
It wouldn't turn off or anything. Rather than snap it (like I so wanted to do), I plugged it into my system as if to charge it and it started working again. You could always try that!
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 97 (1,110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 16, 2013

hi you all.

i found a solution and a risky way to solve this issue of connection problem.

blue headset indicator light blinking twice, repeatedly. it seems that the only way to reconnect the head set you will have to let the battery die in that case i had another option check out this link   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjU4yClb9U0   it's my  video i did it to help you guys in the way that i can.

post a comment if it works and share to who ever has this problem.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 97 (1,106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 27, 2013

Hey, sorry for my bad english first :smileyhappy: I hope you can understand me :smileytongue:

I bought the Pule 2-3 Months ago. I used them almost everyday. A couple hours ago all was ok. Then I started some music now. But there was no sound. Blue LED on headset was on. I turned the headset off, and on again. But it dont get on. No blue LED anymore. Even no red LED if I want to load the headset...

Then I looked to the Wireless Adapter of the Pulse, theryre off to. Can't synch with the Pulse. Therye just blinking some times if I put it in the PC again... Tried to reset, but doesnt work.

So is it broken???

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 97 (1,063 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 31, 2013
I just went through this n what my problem was, 2 items were trying to use the headset at once so it goes in Stand-By Mode (blue flashing light sequence) until u stop it. --- Mine was my Wii which I use to charge my headset and when a friend played the Wii they didn't disconnect my headset ( so I was trying to sync ). The Wii was still on when trying to sync w my ps3 and the headset went into standby. Now Wii is off, headset charged and I'm money. -- good luck w urs
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 97 (1,035 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Ok GUYSS

Im here REPORTING THE SAME ISSUEE!!!

AHHHHH!! WHYYYY IS THIS HEADSEAT A PAIN IN THE BUTTT, WHYY!!

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 97 (986 Views)
0 Likes