Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
3 posts

Re: Pulse wireless headset not syncing

Jun 12, 2013

hi you all.

i found a solution and a risky way to solve this issue of connection problem.

blue headset indicator light blinking twice, repeatedly. it seems that the only way to reconnect the head set you will have to let the battery die in that case i had another option check out this link   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjU4yClb9U0   it's my  video i did it to help you guys in the way that i can.

post a comment if it works and share to who ever has this problem.

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 96 (1,243 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 12, 2013

hi you all.

i found a solution and a risky way to solve this issue of connection problem.

blue headset indicator light blinking twice, repeatedly. it seems that the only way to reconnect the head set you will have to let the battery die in that case i had another option check out this link   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjU4yClb9U0   it's my  video i did it to help you guys in the way that i can.

post a comment if it works and share to who ever has this problem.

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 96 (1,242 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 13, 2013

im on my second pair and im experiencing the same issue....i plan on returning them to buy some Tritons

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 96 (1,055 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 22, 2013
If it helps anyone, assuming anyone reads this far- I had a Pulse Elite I liked but stepped on and broke when delirious with a 103 deg fever. So still had the USB thing which I kept for if i misplaced one with my next pair. Bought replacement and last night misplaced its USB thing when I switched out to my old non-Elite headset and its own USB thing to recharge the Elite. (Nice having two wireless headsets so one can charge.) But I knew I'd have to pair new Elite to old broken Elite's USB thing and remembered there was a combination of buttons and reset on USB thing but didnt remember what. Went online and found most of answer but for a couple details which I had to work out and then ok.

First- the big hole on left of USb thing is headphone jack not reset button. Obvious to anyone who uses it, but I only use it wirelessly with PS3 and don't and now I can see it for what it is, but looking for reset button it's all I saw. I found my instructions and it showed reset button as on RIGHT side, and I found it and it is freaking TINY. Good to prevent a accidental resets maybe but this was ridiculous. It's inside the narrow groove and not really a hole just an indentation you press in. I tried all kinds of small pointy things and all too big to press it properly. I'd try it, get no indication it worked turn on headset after reset, wait, nothing. Finally I went to see a diabetic neighbor and borrow an unused insulin syringe which worked. Stupid design that I had to resort to medical equipment here. By this point I had reset combo on headset memorized though I don't know if it's needed more than once during reconnection process if first attempt doesn't work b4 successful connection. So in short this is the final process that worked:

Pulled out USB thing, stuck hypodermic needle in so wouldn't lose my place, plugged it in and held needle in several seconds. USB thing turned solid blue I think. Headset was off held down three buttons and worked fine.

So: Reset button on right, find something TINY NARROW and SHARP. What I had to use isn't my first choice hopefully a sewing needle or thumb tack available. You can hold down as you press it in. Should turn bright blue. Grab headset should already be OFF but not totally drained of power. Hold down buttons and don't let go, flip on On switch and should connect fast. Easy to tell if your settings turn off sound output to TV when headset comes on plus you get visual cue onscreen.
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 96 (874 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: My USB won't even blink at all

Jun 24, 2013

I've tried everything I reseted it I turned them off and on I really don't see what else i can do

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 96 (867 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 24, 2013

i got the pulse headset last christmas and scince then i worked fine. untill now. i was using it listen to music on my phone for a few days well i was out of town. i came back an went to use my playstaion. as i entered the game i tried to turn on my head set and the doggle flased in standby mode and the headset itself was green. i have tried to reset it and it has not worked. does anybody have any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 96 (866 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Same problem here .No solution from Sony ,Sony will not fix them but continue to sell them

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 96 (847 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Hello Everyone, 

I see people still experiencing the same issues regarding connection and syncing. If nobody has refered to using the Pulse Elite Manager on the ps3 to factory reset the headsets software that will always be step one. Download it, press select once in it and with the headset connected via USB you let the program rehash the software and there you go. This is a far better process then resetting the headset manually. I hope this helps a person or two.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 96 (774 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Only saw one other post with some one mentioning this but my pulse headset stopped outputting sound to the left side yesterday. Anyone have a fix for this? When i go home will try what the person did (to unplug and replug dongle) but would like multiple solutions if possible.
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 96 (769 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jul 11, 2013
Same problem here.

Sony need to patch it right now. A 150 dollar´s product cannot tolerate this malfunction!

Shadykidd323, using the Pulse Elite Manager on the ps3 to factory reset the headsets software, unfortunately solve nothing.
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 96 (747 Views)
0 Likes