First Son
6 posts

Re: Pulse wireless headset not syncing

Jul 11, 2013
I have contacted sony. I have solved the problem. You have to put in the system default settings. Then, through the USB cable, do the reboot. Works!
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 94 (757 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 12, 2013

what settings do you put in default?

thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 94 (749 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jul 12, 2013
HI

Sorry for the poor explanation.

Here you got a new one:

1) You need to restore your system settings:

System Settings/ Restore Default Settings

2) Then, after that you need to plug the headset into the PS3 via a USB cable

3) Make sure to turn off your wireless stereo headset by sliding the power button to the [OFF] position.

4) Once the headset is switched off, locate the Mic Mute, Mode & VSS button and hold all three buttons pressed down WHILE switching the headset on. The blue light on the headset will begin to flash as you switch the headset on.

It really works. Try it.

Good luck :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 94 (744 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jul 13, 2013
It happened again. I have try this method and doesn't work.
So, this is it. Sony need to patch it up right now.
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 94 (720 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jul 14, 2013

Exactly the same thing here.  I've tried the instructions given before and they are not outputting PS3 audio to the headset no matter what I do.   The mic audio works, and the headset works completely fine with my PC, so I don't think the headset is faulty.  We need a definitive fix here!

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 94 (703 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 17, 2013

Sony doesnt give a **bleep**. I have the same problem here, no response from sony, $150 to the trash. **bleep** you sony, **bleep** you.

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 94 (685 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 1, 2013
Same problem
Bought my pulse headset had them for 6 months no issues whatsoever
Until I was a Netflix movie and the battery completely drained out it gave the beep responses that battery was low but I didn't plug it to charge cause there was only 10 min. Left before my show was done and over so then it gives me the beep beep beep and there dead
So I go to plug them in to charge overnight and the next day I unplug them turn it on
And nothing no blue light to the headset no blue light to the dongle so I turn everything off unplug the dongle and power down my ps3 and reboot and replug still nothing on the headset but the dongle gives me the 2blue flashes continually for about 10 sec and goes black so now I do all the reset functions that it calls for to do in the manually and again still nothing and yet the audio works wonderfully in the off mode when listening to music
I didn't pay $150.00 headset just for music Sony
I read all the above threads and I agree with a couple of people THESE HEADSETS DEFENITLY HAVE A FAULTY POWER SWITCH OR SENCOR ISSUE
I'm beginning to wonder if I should even purchase the new SONY PS4 console when it releases if they can't even make a good headset that stays powered on
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 94 (617 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 4, 2013

THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS!!!!! AWESOME JOB!!! I TRIED EVERYTHING AND TO EVERYONE THAT IS HAVING THIS PROBLEM DO EXACTLY AS SHE SAYS!!! IT MIGHT TAKE YOU A COUPLE TIMES BUT IT WORKS! UNPLUG YOUR HEADSET HIT THE RESET BUTTON ON YOUR USB TOGGLE AND THE RESET BUTTON ON YOUR HEADSET....SMALL PINHOLE RIGHT NEXT TO VOLUME.......AFTER THAT MAKE SURE HEADSET IS OFF. HOLD DOWN YOUR POWER BUTTON (MUTE) AND MODE AT THE SAME TIME YOUR HEADSET WILL FLASH BLUE REPETITIVELY AND THEN TURN OFF DO IT AGAIN. IT WILL PICK UP AND TURN ON.

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 94 (599 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Hi bulldawgzz77

Are you referring to the PULSE wireless Headset (not the PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset)?

Where is the "small pinhole right next to volume"? I can not find it at all.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 94 (577 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 10, 2013
Im feeling all of your guys problems, at the same time . K so i got these things for Christmas and they worked perfectly fine four 7 months, then boom, every time i plug them in it says an unrecognized USB device has been connected. Then i found the manual and did what it said. (1. With the wireless adaptor connected to the ps3 system, insert pin and so on. I also did step two wich is holding down all those buttons then switching on... Yea great now they both just keep doing the double flash that means connection standby mode, then i realize it says no where to release the buttons. I do it without releasing them and still the same thing, it just eventually stops. I did that like 27 times ( no joke) until i just have up. What should i do because my warranty is long gone and they were very expensive. Also they are no longer working on y computer, they won't even CONNECT ps3 better get there s*** together and start finding a solution.
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 94 (571 Views)
0 Likes