Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 24 2013
By: Risen722 First Son 1 posts

Sony Pulse headsets keep cutting out on my pc

4 replies 737 views Edited May 24, 2013

As it states, i just bought the sony Pulse headset and it works fine on the ps4, but when i use them for my computer they cut out every few minuts or so, anyon an idea why this is happening or a solution? Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (737 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Re: Sony Pulse headsets keep cutting out on my pc

May 24, 2013

Risen722 wrote:

As it states, i just bought the sony Pulse headset and it works fine on the ps4, but when i use them for my computer they cut out every few minuts or so, anyon an idea why this is happening or a solution? Thanks

mind sending me a pic of what the ps4 looks like? :smileywink:

But, I'd look for a step by step instructional video on youtube to make sure you didn't miss any steps.

Message 2 of 5 (734 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Connection cutting out on PULSE - Wireless Stereo Headset - Elite Edition

Sep 7, 2013

I purchased the PULSE - Wireless Stereo Headset - Elite Edition a week or so ago for use with my original PS3 (from way back in November, 2006). Since purchasing it, I've had a recurring issue, despite resetting the device numerous times - the connection to the dongle cuts out repeatedly, and will eventually just disconnect entirely.

I've tried using a USB extender, and even had it so that the dongle is sitting right next to me, in case of interference, but that didn't fix the problem.

Any advice or suggestions? Anyone else with this problem?

Message 3 of 5 (684 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Connection cutting out on PULSE - Wireless Stereo Headset - Elite Edition

Sep 9, 2013

Turns out it was an actual hardware problem - I exchanged it for a different headset (same model), and everything's working great.

Message 4 of 5 (669 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Re: Sony Pulse headsets keep cutting out on my pc

Sep 10, 2013

I have this problem too.

Message 5 of 5 (668 Views)
0 Likes