Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 17 2012
By: MaigoMan First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

URGENT Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Headset Issue

36 replies 11320 views Edited Nov 17, 2012

Recently I bought the Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Headset, and while it was working it was great. Now, when I try to turn it on and connect it to the wireless adapter it won't sync with it, not on the PS3 nor my PC, it was working fine 2 days ago, I tried to reset it like the manual said but nothing happened! I searched online and found a number of people having the same problem. What I'm trying now is let it drain its battery and I'll try to connect it again. The problem seems to be the software on the headset itself is corrupt, because it won't reset and keeps blinking blue

Is anyone having this issue? How it can be fixed? Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 37 (11,320 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Re: URGENT Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Headset Issue

Nov 22, 2012
Having same issue with headset I bought on 17 Oct 12 and it just started doing that same thing this week. Spoke with support, waiting for the battery to fully die so I can see if that will allow it to reset. Double Blue blinking light is there even if it is off or on. Very strange. Support couldn't figure it out. You learn anything?

KillZone3 Maniac!!!!
Zulu 5 out.

: ) Play more game!
Message 2 of 37 (11,264 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Nov 23, 2012

I am having the same problem.  The headset is only two weeks old.  I used them this morning, put them on the charger to go eat turkey, now nothing...  Flashing double blue or connection standby.  Reset does not work.  This really sucks...  I will try to drain battery like the others.  Has it worked???

Message 3 of 37 (11,254 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 23, 2012

I have tried draining the battery but I tried to recharge it it's not recharging, I left it plugged in to recharge for more than 4 hours, nothing happened, can't do a reset either, it's not turning on anymore.

I contacted support and I'm sending it for an exchange. hopefully they will exchange it and nothing goes wrong this time.

Message 4 of 37 (11,240 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Hi, I am having the same problem as you did! I plugged in my headset to charge. When I came back, the light went away. I tried turning the headset on, and nothing happened. No blue light. Can you update us on what is happening to your headset now? 

Message 5 of 37 (11,089 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Pulse headset is going bad

Jan 2, 2013

i havea problem with the PULSE headset...... this afternoon took out the headset from charging turned on nothing happen then i noticed the blue light blinking 2x  ....now i cant turn it of cant do anything....... i noticed it happened to others to mostly at the same time 1 2 days diferece it may be becasue of the PSN app for pulse ?....... i dnt know what to do.....  i NEED help i just bought mine one month ago .....

Message 6 of 37 (11,067 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jan 4, 2013

has anyone figured out the problem? my bf had the same problem an sent it back to ps and they sent him a new one which was about a month or so ago and now the new one is doing the same thing....it worked fine yesterday and when he unplugged it the light was red but when he went to turn it on it started blinking...this is the 2nd set that has done this to him within a matter of 3 months if that..

Message 7 of 37 (11,025 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jan 4, 2013

I cannot sync my ps3 headset it just flashes blue. How do I fix this

Message 8 of 37 (11,021 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 24, 2013
I have the same problem! I belive that the root cause of this issue is the pulse manager app doenloaded from the psn!
I live at Mexico, to obtain this headsets i had to import them from states! So I don't have any sony's support...
Message 9 of 37 (10,729 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 24, 2013
I think that the problem is a corrupted firmware inside the headsets...
Message 10 of 37 (10,728 Views)
0 Likes