Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 37 (3,545 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: URGENT Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Headset Issue

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

I am having the same issue as everyone else obviously. I've had mine before day one release, Gamestop accidentally gave me my pre-order for them too soon, I'm not sure how that worked out. But today, March 1st, I can't seem to get the dongle and the headset to pair up. I tried the flashing reset thing, I tried to let it die and charge over night, and pair up from there and I even called Sony support and they told me to do what I had already tried. I can send in my current pair and swap it out without a fee but they said that'd take 5-10 business days and I REALLY don't freaking want that.

All I can get either to do is the headset flashes its blue light twice and repeats in invarials. It still works as regular ol' headphones on my Vita. I don't get the BEEP noise when I turn it on on my PS3 either, no sound. I AM NOT RED E 4 THIS SORT OF DISAPPOINTMENT.

[WHY HASN'T ANYONE AT SONY RESOLVED THIS ONGOING ISSUE WHEN IT'S EXCESSIVELY COMMON]

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 37 (3,529 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Mar 2, 2013

I bought a pair from Best Buy in Decemeber. After about a week of use I got the same issue where the status light would blink twice wether the headphones were on or off. Best Buy exchanged them for a new pair and they worked great up until today. Same issue with my current pair. Now on hold with Sony Support. Hopefully I can get a new pair and they will last a little longer this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 37 (3,519 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 3, 2013

I am having similar issues with my pulse elite headset. It was working fine and then suddenly the sound goes out and a message pops on the screen: "uknown usb device".

Now they no longer sync up and I hear an audible beep 4 times as it's fashing red. I reset the headset and dongle but it did nothing.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 37 (3,511 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Mine seem to connect to the system, however there is no sound when hooked up to the ps3.  The wireless stillw orks if i use it on a computer, and they work fine when hooked up with a wire.  They even work if i go intot he mic settings and use them to hear my own voice via the mic, but i get no normal sound in games or the menu clicks.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 37 (3,428 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Mar 28, 2013
Friend, did you try to reset the headset and the adaptor?

to reset the adaptor you must insert something in the very tiny hole on the other side of the p2(in the adaptor when its insert in the pc or ps3) when you do that the adaptor will blink blue and no light sometimes...

So you syncronize on the headset like this, you press VSS, MIC(on/off) and Mode at the same time(with the headset off) then you just set your headset on pressing the 3 buttons, that will sincronize with the adaptor.

I dont remember if you need the 3 buttons or just the VSS and MIC one, try both.

If that doesnt work maybe you change your firmware or something like that.

Good luck!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 37 (3,372 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 4, 2013

hi same thing happened to me last night that you discuss with the only difference that I live in Venezuela and buy the headset on amazon sony assistance call of my country and they told me the restart as you also say.

failing to restart my annoyance was that I decided to disarm them as they had no more to lose, and here I tell them as I could solve the problem in less than 10 minutes I was playing again.

right ear disarm remove the leather slowly pulling then found three phillips screws using a small screwdriver take out those 3 screws go where the battery is unplug wait a few seconds and reconnect the headset and ready is reset and it works perfect.

I hope this helps you as much as me is not difficult disarm only need to be careful because it uses much less plastic.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 37 (3,192 Views)
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 37 (3,150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 8, 2013
hello friend as you removed the battery from your Pulse eltite Edition? It seems to be welded ... I'm having problems like yours
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 37 (3,148 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 30, 2013

hi, i just wanted to thank you for your post, it works 100%, very happy.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 37 (3,018 Views)
0 Likes