Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: URGENT Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Headset Issue

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2014

Here's to anyone having the issue I had, it was in standyby Mode meaning the headset was flashing twice and Usb was staying on blue no flashing. Usb connecting to the headset would not show up. so do this

1. Use dongle and connect it from wirless usb adapter to the headset.  

2. Reset the wireless usb adapter using a paper clip bc that thing is a microscoptic size.

3. The usb will now turn green in color and so will your headset

4. Now the ps4 will recongize your headset is connected

5. Using the headset app from the playstation store reset that badboy

6. Your headset will now work after resyncing it

7. Profit

took me 20mins to figure this out :smileylol:

Message 31 of 39 (1,796 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2014

I had the same problem, trying to update, and add GTA5 mode. I tried updating it like 2 times last night, failed each time, but when I unplugged the sets from the playstation, the GTA5 mode was on it, and they appeared working. When I got to work this morning, and plugged them into my iPhone 5s using the 3.5 cable to listen to music, nothing... Then I noticed this orange light. 

I drove home, and reconnected them to the PS3 over mini USB, trying to factory reset them, failed twice.

Anyway I got them working again by unplugging the wireless adapter, which I had plugged in the whole time, next to the USB port in which I was using to update the headsets. I then plugged the headsets into that USB port on the PS3, and this time I choose "update modes" (I think that's what it was called) from the select menu, this time it updated successful, I turned them off and on, and now they are working just fine. Currently listening to Beck - Morning Phase on my iPhone, sounds amazing...

Message 32 of 39 (1,761 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2014

Hello:

I have another problem with my headphones. As ussually they worked perfectly, until they didin´t sync anymore either with my pc or the ps3, but the problem it´s a little bit different. The dongle stay with a green light instead the normal blue light, but my headphones sync with it as normally, but i don´t hear nothing. Could you help me please??

I´ve already try to fix it by pressing the reset button in the dongle and by pressing the mode, vss and mute buttons on the headphones.

Thank you

Message 33 of 39 (1,749 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2014

i have a problem with mine, after a while, it now refuses to charge. I try to charge it through my pc, i get a notification that the headset is inserted, but it doesnt charge. What do i do?

Message 34 of 39 (1,636 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 5, 2014

I fixed my blinking blue light issue:

1. Kept the headset switch on and waited for the battery to die and the light to go out (took about a day and a half).
  2. Turned on my PS3 with the USB dongle and USB charging cord plugged into the PS3.
  3. Reset the dongle by holding a pin in the reset hole for a couple seconds.
  4. Plugged the headset (switched off) into the PS3 with the USB cord.
  5. Held the MODE, MUTE, & VSS buttons down and turned on the headset.
  6. Headset light turned on (no longer blinking) and headset beeped.
  7. Left PS3 on and headset plugged in to charge.

So relieved I didn't have to tear the headset open and pry the battery out like so many of the posts here (and elsewhere online) said to.

Message 35 of 39 (1,583 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 9, 2014
After about two hours playing with the pulse elite headset I finally got it!!! I was becoming really frustrated with it not working but here's what I did... I had that headset companion app open I tried updating a few times but got stuck a 99% so I finally turn my ps3 off then turn it back on went back to the app before clicking on which headset I had I pressed the reset button on the USB drive it should start blinking during that have your headset connected to the USB cable turn it on, mine didn't beep because of the problem, press the mic mute, mode, and the vss on/ off buttons at the same time while your USB drive is blinking then your USB drive should stop blinking then click on your headset and it will ask you to update click yes or press select and factory settings and yes. Then Iet it update while your headset is connected to a USB cable during the update your blue light should turn to red mine turned red at 99% then it was done. I then turn it off then turn it on and reseted it once again.Still couldn't hear anything I was confused but I had the stereo headset audio extension off so when I switched it on it was finally working hope this works for you guys too I know this was a pain in the **bleep**
Message 36 of 39 (1,551 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2014

I had to open mine up but I found something interesting...my battery wires were being crushed by something and one of them was actually exposed. I wasn't able to pull out the connector but the battery connection was interrupted enough to turn it off, headset worked after that. I'm a little concerned about those wires though, but my headset is a release date one so nothing I can do about it now.

Message 37 of 39 (1,288 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

4 weeks ago

worked like a charm, thank you so much, it has saved me alot of trouble!

Message 38 of 39 (281 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

3 weeks ago

Same with me. Out from box, can use. Cannot use after doing update headset companion app via ps4.

And now the headset need reset every time when wanna used. This is really-really **bleep** off. Look the

pattern problem, thats  software or audio in there cause the problem. **bleep** !!!

Message 39 of 39 (206 Views)
0 Likes