Here's to anyone having the issue I had, it was in standyby Mode meaning the headset was flashing twice and Usb was staying on blue no flashing. Usb connecting to the headset would not show up. so do this
1. Use dongle and connect it from wirless usb adapter to the headset.
2. Reset the wireless usb adapter using a paper clip bc that thing is a microscoptic size.
3. The usb will now turn green in color and so will your headset
4. Now the ps4 will recongize your headset is connected
5. Using the headset app from the playstation store reset that badboy
6. Your headset will now work after resyncing it
took me 20mins to figure this out
I had the same problem, trying to update, and add GTA5 mode. I tried updating it like 2 times last night, failed each time, but when I unplugged the sets from the playstation, the GTA5 mode was on it, and they appeared working. When I got to work this morning, and plugged them into my iPhone 5s using the 3.5 cable to listen to music, nothing... Then I noticed this orange light.
I drove home, and reconnected them to the PS3 over mini USB, trying to factory reset them, failed twice.
Anyway I got them working again by unplugging the wireless adapter, which I had plugged in the whole time, next to the USB port in which I was using to update the headsets. I then plugged the headsets into that USB port on the PS3, and this time I choose "update modes" (I think that's what it was called) from the select menu, this time it updated successful, I turned them off and on, and now they are working just fine. Currently listening to Beck - Morning Phase on my iPhone, sounds amazing...
I have another problem with my headphones. As ussually they worked perfectly, until they didin´t sync anymore either with my pc or the ps3, but the problem it´s a little bit different. The dongle stay with a green light instead the normal blue light, but my headphones sync with it as normally, but i don´t hear nothing. Could you help me please??
I´ve already try to fix it by pressing the reset button in the dongle and by pressing the mode, vss and mute buttons on the headphones.
i have a problem with mine, after a while, it now refuses to charge. I try to charge it through my pc, i get a notification that the headset is inserted, but it doesnt charge. What do i do?
I fixed my blinking blue light issue:
- Kept the headset switch on and waited for the battery to die and the light to go out (took about a day and a half).
- Turned on my PS3 with the USB dongle and USB charging cord plugged into the PS3.
- Reset the dongle by holding a pin in the reset hole for a couple seconds.
- Plugged the headset (switched off) into the PS3 with the USB cord.
- Held the MODE, MUTE, & VSS buttons down and turned on the headset.
- Headset light turned on (no longer blinking) and headset beeped.
- Left PS3 on and headset plugged in to charge.
So relieved I didn't have to tear the headset open and pry the battery out like so many of the posts here (and elsewhere online) said to.
I had to open mine up but I found something interesting...my battery wires were being crushed by something and one of them was actually exposed. I wasn't able to pull out the connector but the battery connection was interrupted enough to turn it off, headset worked after that. I'm a little concerned about those wires though, but my headset is a release date one so nothing I can do about it now.
Same with me. Out from box, can use. Cannot use after doing update headset companion app via ps4.
And now the headset need reset every time when wanna used. This is really-really **bleep** off. Look the
pattern problem, thats software or audio in there cause the problem. **bleep** !!!
1st of all this didnt even work for me. 2nd this ended up taking up my whole **bleep**ing day,3rd only one of the headphone works,4th and i cant even conect my aux cable because the where you connect it is loose from the inside and cant make it stay anymore, and 5th which is overall, i haven't had this for a year and now I cant even use them anymore