Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 01 2013
By: hvargas14 First Son 1 posts

Why some games don´t recognize my ps move? waste of money and time!!!

2 replies 411 views Edited May 1, 2013

I wanted to ask if there´s a chance to solve this problem, Heavy rain ps move version and resident evil the darkside chronicles are not calibrating the move controller! I don´t know why but they are just sending a message that the the calibration failed and that´s it! I dont know why? could you help me? i have tried everything! the light in the room, to reconnect the camera everything! help please

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (411 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4099 posts

Re: Why some games don´t recognize my ps move? waste of money and time!!!

May 7, 2013

hvargas14 wrote:

I wanted to ask if there´s a chance to solve this problem, Heavy rain ps move version and resident evil the darkside chronicles are not calibrating the move controller! I don´t know why but they are just sending a message that the the calibration failed and that´s it! I dont know why? could you help me? i have tried everything! the light in the room, to reconnect the camera everything! help please

Try resetting the Move Controller. On the back there is a reset button. (use a thin-tipped object, like a paper clip.)

Hopefully this works for you.

If not, check out the FAQ page here, if you haven't already.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Re: Why some games don´t recognize my ps move? waste of money and time!!!

Jun 15, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (311 Views)
0 Likes