PlayStation MVP
2380 posts

Re: sony pulse elite issue on gta V

Sep 20, 2013
You have to change your language to GTA V to get the GTA V voice to work for all the modes. And I'm not sure what the deal is with bass not really doing anything on the gta mode.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 27 (782 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Sep 20, 2013
What gnomewizard said above is true. Just checked the pulse app and yes you can change the settings back to gta in language. Which gives you the gta voice for every mode when you hit the mode button on the headset. Cant find anyway to make the volume louder or make the bass do anything atm. It looks like they would have to patch the game or the pulse app to make it work alot better.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 27 (760 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Sep 21, 2013
Ok thank god... I thought either my new set was defective or all the hype was B.S.
I haven't tried any other games but yes GTA Ida not loud enough and there is no pulse at all even with the dial all the way up.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 27 (750 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 26, 2013
I have found a temporary fix for this.

While in-game, turn off the headset and go to the pause menu under settings>audio leave it to headphones then get back to game and turn on the headphones.

this needs to get patched as the volumes default is really low and bassimpact is tuned very low too or none at all.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 27 (681 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 26, 2013
help...yesterday i install gta mode...today cant to change other mode...is bug??
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 27 (672 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 28, 2013

Over at rockstar support they have some steps to fix this but I can not get them to work. I set my language to GTA in the headset manager and that is cool but still no good in the game. The only time i get any bass is at boot on the rockstar logo right when the stars come up. 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 27 (645 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Pulse headset and gta v

Oct 6, 2013
Rockstar says this is a Sony issue. I need help or these are going back for some other brand. There is no bass impact in GTA V when using the GTA profile. I followed the steps to ensure the headset was selected per Rockstar Support. They sound okay but volume is low. The volume would be better higher but the bass impact is my problem. It says there should be a heartbeat with low health and pulse when hit by bullets. None of that happens. SONY **bleep**! Fix this. Also, is there an email address to get support. I guess I am cool but I don't have Facebook and don't use twitter. Just want to email support.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 27 (597 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

GTA V Pulse Elite Headset issue with GTA game

Oct 9, 2013
I bought this headset and returned it because of the known issue it was having with GTA(low volume and no pulse)

I was wondering if this issue has been fixed so i can justify spending $180 on a headset that I would mostly use for GTA.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 27 (589 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: GTA V Pulse Elite Headset issue with GTA game

Oct 10, 2013

Seems to be working better after yesterdays's update.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 27 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Pulse elite unanswered question.

Oct 10, 2013
I bought this headset and returned it because of the known issue it was having with GTA(low volume and no pulse)

I was wondering if this issue has been fixed so i can justify spending $180 on a headset that I would mostly use for GTA.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 27 (566 Views)
0 Likes