Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 04 2013
By: hybridps First Son 1 posts

Instant Game Collection

3 replies 213 views Edited Apr 4, 2013

Hi have playstation plus and on the screen it states Access to 14 great games right now worth over £200 on PS3 & PS VITA, however there are not 14 games only 13 is there something wrong with my playstation plus.

Message 1 of 4 (213 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30384 posts

Re: Instant Game Collection

Apr 4, 2013

hybridps wrote:

Hi have playstation plus and on the screen it states Access to 14 great games right now worth over £200 on PS3 & PS VITA, however there are not 14 games only 13 is there something wrong with my playstation plus.

Welcome to the PlayStation Communtiy.

No there's nothing wrong with your subscription.

Games come & go from the IGC, I haven't been in to check personally but perhaps right now there is only 13 & not 14 & that will change with the next update?

Maybe someone else with more knowledge of this particular point can assist the OP further.

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 4 (206 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15575 posts

Apr 5, 2013

The number of games in the instant game collection can vary over time.  It averages about 7 per platform, but it is not guaranteed to be that exact number.  Sony reserves the right to change the number of games in the instant game collection, or eliminate it entirely, at any time, without notice.  Don't worry about the exact number. It isn't part of your subscription.  Your subscription isn't guaranteed to contain any specific benefits.  Everything is subject to change at any time.

GKP
Message 3 of 4 (200 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
4692 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

hybridps wrote:

There are actually 18 games right now in our PS+.  I assume you are in the UK?  I don't know the best place to check your current content, but you'd be better off asking in the UK forums.  For what it's worth, I do only see 13 games in the UK store right now, but as the others mentioned, it is something that can vary.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/your-instant-game-collection/cid=STORE-MSF75508-...

If you look here, there are actually 15 games listed:

http://uk.playstation.com/playstationplus/?tab=gamecollection

The store is of course the best way to see what's actually current content, but it's possible that those 2 extra games should be there and just aren't showing up.

Message 4 of 4 (191 Views)