Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 30 2013
By: AGLW First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

Mass Effect 3 - Plus Download

3 replies 191 views Edited Mar 30, 2013

I downloaded Mass Effect 3 a few weeks ago as a free game offered to Plus members.  When I got around to playing it, it became a trial version that expired.  I tried to download it again but it has vanished from both my Transaction History and my download list.  How does that happen?  I talked to support, and because it is not on my transaction list, it is like I never downloaded it. Which means, they can't help me.  What the hell?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3535 posts

Re: Mass Effect 3 - Plus Download

[ Edited ]
Mar 30, 2013

It happened because you never Played the Trial for 61 mins the first time.

You quit the trial before forcing it to Update to expired...

Now That the game has finaly Expired the trial has been removed from DLC list. As you only get 1 60 min trial per game per PS+ customer.

Does not matter any way ME3 is still on the Store for Download for EU PS+ users

All you have to to IS reclick to download the FULL GAME and the License auto upgrades From Timed trial to FULL GAME....

THIS IS HOW ALL FULL GAME TIMED TRIALS  WORK.

Once the download has gone through the basket. You can cancel the download and go play the FULL game as the License is on the PSN ID not the PS3...

Next time you Download A Timed trial game, LET the game run out of time fully or youll just end up repeating this panic the next time PS+ give you a free game that you allready had a timed trial on your download list off... 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (187 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 13, 2013
I have the same problem as the OP. And I realized it was a expired content. Fine But I had also bought the ME Trilogy. I have screenshots on the transaction , but in the store I can't download it for free. It says I have to buy it again.

My me1 and me2 is working I think, but I would like to download and play me3 from the Trilogy I actually bought. One should be able to right?

I am still currently a PLUS member as well.

thank you.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (152 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
820 posts

Sep 14, 2013

ozrage wrote:
I have the same problem as the OP. And I realized it was a expired content. Fine But I had also bought the ME Trilogy. I have screenshots on the transaction , but in the store I can't download it for free. It says I have to buy it again.

My me1 and me2 is working I think, but I would like to download and play me3 from the Trilogy I actually bought. One should be able to right?

I am still currently a PLUS member as well.

thank you.

If you bought the trillogy and it wont let you download the game than you need to contact a sony rep.  They have a live chat or a 1800 number you can get ahold of them that way.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (133 Views)
0 Likes