Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 08 2013
By: Killer88Instict First Son 2 posts

PS+ for ps4

2 replies 60 views Edited Dec 8, 2013

I have a new PS+ account on my PS4 and i never had a PS+ account before on my PS devices, i use it on my PS4 no problems, but when i tried using my PS+ account on my PS3 it didn't work. can anyone help me out with that?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (60 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: PS+ for ps4

Dec 8, 2013

Never mind , i was able to make it work, all i needed to do is go to sign up icon and choose existing account and then use my PS+ account.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (54 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13615 posts

Re: PS+ for ps4

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2013

First of all, there is no "PS Plus account".  Playstation Plus is a subscription that you can purchase with any PSN account.  There was no need to create a new account for Playstation Plus.  The subscription is associated with the PSN account.  Not any console. The account doesn't go away when your Plus subscription ends.  It is still a PSN account.  If you create a user login profile on a PS3 and sign it up for PSN with the account that has a Plus subscription, then you will be able to use the Plus benefits that apply to the PS3, on that PS3.  You may have to log out, and back in again, before all Plus features are available.  Only the user that has a Plus subscription will be able to access Plus features directly. If you set up a PS Vita to use the PSN account that purchased a Plus subscription, then you will be able to use the Plus features that apply to the Vita on that console immediately.   

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (53 Views)
0 Likes