Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 04 2013
By: babysis64 First Son 1 posts

just bought playstation plus and new question

[ Edited ]
3 replies 271 views Edited Apr 4, 2013

i just bought this but when i go to copy save file to online storage it is telling me to buy playstation plus. its not recognizing i already bought it. how do i change this?

nevermind wasnt signed it. its working now.

but is this only good for the profile i bought it with? or can i use my other profiles?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (271 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10904 posts

Re: just bought playstation plus

Apr 4, 2013

In this situation I'd give Sony's tech support a call and see what's wrong with your PlayStation Plus subscription. One thought though is that it could be that your account is not yet recognizing that PlayStation Plus exists, and may take some time to correct itself.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (265 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3293 posts

Re: just bought playstation plus

Apr 4, 2013

Make sure you are in the user profile associated with the PSN ID that you bought PS+ with.

Make sure you are logged in to PSN.

This should work. If you are doing the above and it's still not working ... then I'd try turning off the PS3 and then turn it back on, log into your account and try again.

Can you download any content from the PS+ free games offered? Just wondering if this works for you since you say Cloud saves are not.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (263 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13688 posts

Re: just bought playstation plus and new question

Apr 5, 2013

babysis64 wrote:

but is this only good for the profile i bought it with? or can i use my other profiles?

Online storage can only be used by profiles that use PSN accounts that purchased a Plus subscription.  It cannot be used by any other profiles on the same PS3, if their PSN accounts did not also purchase a Plus subscription. Free games and DLC installed by the Plus subscriber can generally be used by other user profiles on the same PS3.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (216 Views)
0 Likes