Mar 22 2014
By: iazbo89 First Son 5 posts

PSP FIFA 11 no longer available on my download list?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 84 views Edited Mar 22, 2014

I purchased fifa 11 for the psvita and its no longer available for download! how do i get my money back or how can i re-download?

Mod Edit: Moved Thread and Removed Labels. Thanks - Platima

Message 1 of 4 (84 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18241 posts

Re: PSP FIFA 11 no longer available on my download list?

Mar 22, 2014

It is no longer in your downloads list because it has been removed from the Playstation Store.  Publishers can remove games from the Playstation Store at any time, without notice.  They may, at their option, remove the game from sale, or remove it entirely.  If the game is removed from sale, then previous purchasers can still download it. If it is removed entirely, then no one can download it.  You are not entitled to a refund if the game is removed from the Playstation Store; especially years after it is released.  According to the Playstation Store terms-of-service, you are only guaranteed to be allowed to download the game one time; and only if you do so immediately after purchase.

GKP
Message 2 of 4 (62 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Mar 22, 2014

so who do i call for that refund cause the only reason i deleted it was cause i bought me a psvita 64gb memory card and wanted to transfer it over and in doing so i deleted the application from my psvita now i cant redownload it to my 64 gb card but either way i just want to make sure i dont lose the momey i paid 

Message 3 of 4 (55 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18241 posts

Mar 24, 2014

As I mentioned in my previous post, you generally don't get a refund when content is removed from the Playstation Store because it has been replaced by newer content.  It doesn't hurt to ask.  You can make a refund request by contacting Playstation customer support by phone or live chat (https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options), during business hours.  Don't get your hopes up.  EA has no intention of giving back all of the money that it made selling FIFA 11 in the Playstation Store, and Sony is not responsible for publisher's decisions about their content.  When you buy games in the Playstation Store, you don't own anything.  All you are buying is a license to use the game software, and that license ends whenever the publisher says that it ends.  You have no say in the matter.  Your license for FIFA 11 has apparently been terminated by EA.

GKP
Message 4 of 4 (45 Views)
0 Likes