Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 09 2013
By: Rayzur38 First Son 1 posts

downloading movies

7 replies 170 views Edited Jan 9, 2013

i conected to the store via my vita and downloaded it by wifi. It says i paid and it downloaded but i cant find it anywhere on the vita. how do i find it

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1545 posts

Re: downloading movies

Jan 9, 2013

i believe you go into movies app on your vita, it should be there

MESS WITH THE BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (167 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13592 posts

Jan 9, 2013

It's in the Videos app in the "All" folder.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (163 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 3, 2013

why is it's when i download a movie. then i have to delete it for more room for a game that i just download it, but i wont to redown load the movie i just buy i have to rebuy it again. why is that??? for the games i buy i can delete it then download it again??? some 1 tell me why????????

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (129 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13592 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Because they are different products. From different publishers, and they have different licenses.  Videos purchased in the Playstation Store can only be downloaded one time to one console.  It's been that way for years, not only on the Vita, but on the PS3 and PSP as well.  Games and game add-ons can be downloaded as many times as you like, to any console activated under the purchasing PSN account that is compatible with the content.  If you need to make room on your Vita memory card, then you should copy the video to a PC or PS3 using the Content Manager.  If you do that, then you can copy the video back to your Vita later to watch it again.  If you delete the video, then it is gone for good, and you would have to pay for it again to watch it again.  This was all explained in the text that was displayed when you confirmed the purchase.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (125 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 11, 2013

That's why PSN sucks and Xbox LIve is better, they let you download your purchases as many times you want.

I'm going to start buying movies off xbox live now instead of PSN. I just **bleep** wasted my Walking Dead series with PSN.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (107 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 2, 2013

it is not psn's fault that you didnt have the common since to copy it to either a pc or your ps3 instead you deleted it. just because you messed up doesnt mean that psn sucks, suck it up and take it as a learning experiance

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (81 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Anyone coming from a Xbox to a PS3 will fall into this trap. Sony should BOLDLY state that its a one time deal. I you want your movies back call the help line and explain. They usually will give you a 1 time download, if they dont...well talk to a supervisor.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (63 Views)
0 Likes