Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 25 2013
By: Abov3_You_ Monster Hunter 42 posts
Accepted Solution

Bikes coming to gran turismo 5???

8 replies 230 views Edited Apr 25, 2013
SIKE!!!
I would love there to be bikes who else is with me if so, let's get some notice on this post. Motorcross bikes n Trax, trials n supermotos classic bikes this would also differ from forza making it even more awesome. Pls help me to get some bikes on gt5 and I hope this doesn't FAIL like all those other posts trying to get bikes into gt5 ;-)
Message 1 of 9 (230 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25198 posts

Re: Bikes coming to gran turismo 5???

Apr 25, 2013

If Polyphony Digital wanted to put motorcycles in Gran Turismo 5, I imagine we would have seen them by now, especially considering the countless topics that have been made on the subject over the last two and a half years.

Message 2 of 9 (226 Views)
First Son
11 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

Abov3_You_ wrote:
SIKE!!!
I would love there to be bikes who else is with me if so, let's get some notice on this post. Motorcross bikes n Trax, trials n supermotos classic bikes this would also differ from forza making it even more awesome. Pls help me to get some bikes on gt5 and I hope this doesn't FAIL like all those other posts trying to get bikes into gt5 ;-)

The name of the game is Gran Turismo 5, you now gran turismo is a series of car racing so the bikes can't come in this game or if they decide to add the bikes at GT5 they have to change the game's name

Message 3 of 9 (207 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3547 posts

Apr 27, 2013

GOODYEAR55 wrote:

Abov3_You_ wrote:
SIKE!!!

The name of the game is Gran Turismo 5, you now gran turismo is a series of car racing so the bikes can't come in this game or if they decide to add the bikes at GT5 they have to change name at the game.

And they'd have to deal with different handling concepts for bikes in the game.   GT5 players can be a demanding lot when it comes to handling, so bikes might be too much to worry about.  Bikes and cars might be OK together in an arcade style racing game, but probably better kept separate for games like GT5.   

Message 4 of 9 (203 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1599 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Cars and bikes will not mix for races in GT5. Bikes are already in Tourist Trophy (wouldn't be surprised if they had a re-release for the PS3/PS4), but you know what I'd like to see in GT5? Trucks and SUVs (they are already in GT5 yes, but with new Premium model vehicles for trucks and SUVs)! :smileyvery-happy:

photo metakraken_redbull_final_500_zps9ce1f6ed.png

Message 5 of 9 (166 Views)
Monster Hunter
42 posts

May 1, 2013
Probably right dude it would be nice tho. do u think in gt6 there will be more customization.
Message 6 of 9 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

May 1, 2013
Not really!!!
Message 7 of 9 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1599 posts