I believe that Rockstar Games San Diego should make a new Midnight Club.
These are some of the things I want to see in it:
- All of the cars from Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix
- Some of the cars from Test Drive Unlimited 2, like:
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4
- '09 Ferrari 458 Italia
- Ferrari Enzo
- '08 Ferrari 599
- '10 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- Koenigsegg CCX-R
- '10 McLaren MP4-12C
- '10 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR
- '09 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
- Some cars from Midnight Club: Los Angeles, like:
- 2008 Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro
- 2006 Saleen S7
- 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
- 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
- 1966 Pontiac GTO
- Add more cars, like:
- 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429
- 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SL "Gullwing"
- 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- 5 new cities to play through all throughout the U.S.A. (hence Midnight Club "5"); maybe something like:
1. New York City
3. San Francisco
The damage modification system from Grand Theft Auto IV
- Body: Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
- Vinyl: Midnight Club: Los Angeles (but allow people to put 100 layers on every face)
- Performance: Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
All of these things, in my opinion, will make for a great Midnight Club that, not only people will buy, but cherish as the best arcade racing game.
I'm pretty sure they are, but when, that I have no idea. Let's hope its soon enough by next year 2013 because last Midnight Club was L.A Complete Edition which was released 2009/2010 can't remember but It was around those years so pretty much it's time for a new one.
Unless Rockstar brings back the dead there wont be a new Midnight Club. They shut down that studio awhile back (like 2010 or 2011) and fired all those that worked on Midnight Club (and another game i think).
Trust im one of the people whos heart broke when i heard about the shut down. I've ALWAYS love Midnight Club series and that was really the only racing game i ever really got into. I like LA & South Central DLC. I had a lot of fun with it way back then. Only thing that made me mad was there was some glitch in the game save that for the timed races in the DLC the last 5 or so would never record being won so i was never able to get that last silver trophy for finishing those races (did them even tho it wasnt recording the wins just to see if trophy would pop but nope it didnt). Sadly they never fixed that glitch.
If it wasnt for that i would be 100% with the DLC. I got my Plat for the game tho so it is what it is.
I do hope and pray that one day they decide to bring back the series. Again not sure why they shut it down to begin with (there was some big fall out between the devs and corporate) but Midnight Club was a big money maker for Rockstar.
well Midnight Club Los Angeles Remix was a really cool game but i think that u should make a new MC because everyone is getting bored of MC L.A. Remix and we want a new game to come out hope that you guys do make a new Midnight Club and say when it will come out please.
Ferrari wont allow its cars to be in video games that aren't realistic. Like they want their cars to handle like they would in real life. That's why they are in Gran Turismo and Forza, but not in Need For Speed anymore, Midnight Club (except for in dub edition remix, the GEMBALLA F355 that was there), and a lot of other racing games. So i highly doubt that ferrari would put its cars in midnight club.