Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 19 2013
By: undercoverColo45 First Son 1 posts

Tourist Trophy

3 replies 141 views Edited Apr 19, 2013

I dont know if you guys rember the game Tuourist Trophy from Polyphony Digital that was a motocycle simulator for PS2. I have been wondering do they make a new  version for PS3. Becauses I dont like to much MotoGP and Tourist Trophy was way better.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (141 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24066 posts

Re: Tourist Trophy

Apr 19, 2013

Sorry, there's no Tourist Trophy for the PS3. There is a game called SBK X which features superbikes, but I don't know how good it is.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Oh Wow Tourist Trophy pops up here. I am a huge Grand Turismo Fan, been playing the game since its inception. When Tourist Trophy hit the PS-2 I was first in line for a copy. It's very cool to ride around those classic GT Courses on any number and styles of moto's available to ride in the game. So wishing that Polyphony coulda summed up the might to do an updated PS3 version.  Maybe if we all ask real nice. Come on Moto Riders and fellow GT5'rs and come on Sony give Us a New Tourist Trophy PLEASE. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (120 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24066 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

If there were going to be another Tourist Trophy game we would have seen it by now.

They haven't closed the door completely.

http://www.play-mag.co.uk/latest-playstation-news/new-tourist-trophy-game-a-possibility/

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (117 Views)
0 Likes