Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 31 2012
By: MoAngel74 Lombax Warrior 236 posts

nfs most wanted sucks

12 replies 2587 views Edited Oct 31, 2012

its a rip off  of burnout paradise wich the game sucks to if you want a game like burnout the make a burnout game like revenge or burnout 3   most wanted a waste of money online sucks no rooms just for racing srew all that metting up crap $60 down the drain

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (2,587 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: nfs most wanted sucks

Nov 3, 2012

That's why I didn't buy this stupid game.

All you do in this game is just crash into people,which is not fun unless this is a burnout game.

I hope ea and criterion go bankrupt soon!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (2,479 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 7, 2012

criterion please stop ruining neeforspeed go make burnouts.....

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (2,340 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 8, 2012

:smileymad:

K shut the **bleep** up. It's your fault not there's. They showed you what the game is, what you Fran do in it and put **bleep** videos up online so you can watch gameplay. You guys can't say it sucks because you thought it was something else. you need to read reviews and watch gamplay and see what it is or shut the **bleep** up dambass

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (2,322 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Nov 13, 2012
I was expecting an improved 2005 version.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (2,135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 17, 2012

ok for the sake of all need for speed players. if your not gonna make another underground game. at lease consider making another pro street. i know they've explained it before that considering the tech we hav now. creating an underground game will only encourage hS kids to mimmick the game in reality. okay?? so create a pro street where it has all the factors of underground series game but all on track. everyday cars with tuning options.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (2,060 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5697 posts

Nov 19, 2012

If you do not like the game that is fine, it's your opinion, but please avoid from making flame threads that are going to create nothing but an argument.

Cheers, Brrnout

PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (2,011 Views)
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Dec 25, 2012
I didn't buy it because I knew... the moment i heard no customization and only 10 blacklist racers instead of 15 like the cool Most Wanted back in 2005. I called it... Criterion games **bleep** it up!
Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (1,710 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 28, 2013

i have played most wanted now few months and my game has done nothing but freeze time after time aall saved stuff is lost u have to start all over,  that sucks  this game not  very good.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (1,024 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

Apr 28, 2013

This game isn't "horrible" in my opinion, but its not great either. I think the online portion of it is really well done, seeing who can earn more speedpoints, record the fastest speed on a speedtrap, etc. However, this game pretty much sucks when playing solo. There's no story like the first Most Wanted. You just do a bunch of random races and face off against 10 Most Wanted people. There's really not much to it.

I don't know, Need for Speed just isn't Need for Speed anymore. This is pretty much a sequel to Burnout Paradise. I don't absolutely hate this game, its actually not as bad as many people are saying it is. I just wish there was more to it.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, the speedpoint glitch was pretty annoying. Even after the last major update, they still didn't fix it.

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (1,015 Views)