Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 27 2010
By: Prophetic77 Splicer 53 posts

The War Horse

14 replies 37 views Edited May 27, 2010

Anyone has an extra code for the War Horse or anyone wants to trade for it? Let me know please, thank you!

Message 1 of 15 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
353 posts

Re: The War Horse

May 27, 2010

Somewhat on topic... Ive been wondering something a while, what kind of horse is the war horse?? I heard its black, and I have the fast black horse (whatever it was called, I bought it though) is it the same horse??

Message 2 of 15 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
316 posts

May 27, 2010
No, you probably have the american standardbred. The war horse(I am not even sure if it is an actual horse, because there is no horse named war horse and I can find one that looks like it) is black or really really dark brown and has a white mane and tail. It says it's faster but I couldnt tell the difference between it and the Kentucky Saddler, Hungarian Half-bred or the American Standardbred(the three fast horses in the game)
Message 3 of 15 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3463 posts

May 27, 2010

bodzilla02 wrote:

Somewhat on topic... Ive been wondering something a while, what kind of horse is the war horse?? I heard its black, and I have the fast black horse (whatever it was called, I bought it though) is it the same horse??

do u really thing they would give a PRE ORDER BONUS special horse... if you could buy it in game?

lonewolf1994 Trophy Card
Message 4 of 15 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
353 posts

May 27, 2010

lonewolf1994 wrote:

bodzilla02 wrote:

do u really thing they would give a PRE ORDER BONUS special horse... if you could buy it in game?

Well I figured it might look somewhat different.. but perform the same as the "fast" horses in the game. Which by the sounds of it, is about the same. 

Message 5 of 15 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2081 posts

May 27, 2010

bodzilla02 wrote:

If it's a dark horse with a bright mane it's the war horse, if it's a dark hose with a dark mane it's the standardbred.

Message 6 of 15 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2832 posts

May 27, 2010

jerm42991 wrote:
No, you probably have the american standardbred. The war horse(I am not even sure if it is an actual horse, because there is no horse named war horse and I can find one that looks like it) is black or really really dark brown and has a white mane and tail. It says it's faster but I couldnt tell the difference between it and the Kentucky Saddler, Hungarian Half-bred or the American Standardbred(the three fast horses in the game)

Warhorse also takes higher damage.

Message 7 of 15 (37 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4950 posts

May 27, 2010

jerm42991 wrote:

actually it is faster than the kentucky saddler, u can use the war horse on private free roam (my friend has it, and was using it there) anyways, I have a pretty fast horse and couldn't keep up with him

Message 8 of 15 (37 Views)
Lombax Warrior
261 posts

May 27, 2010

Thank you for that little fact since I have both the Golden Guns and the war horse code and didn't think that you could use pre-orders online.

Kudos for you

Message 9 of 15 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

May 27, 2010
If I'm not mistaken, anyone can unlock the war horse to use in any MP mode. The preorder just gives players the War Horse in SP as well, correct?
Message 10 of 15 (37 Views)
0 Likes