Feb 19 2010
By: WaveLightning777 Fender Bender 2691 posts

Note about the Costume Pack.

9 replies 10 views Edited Feb 19, 2010

They made the same goof up that they did on the other thing.

Specifically, the pack advertises Heavy Metal and Buisness, but we get Warrior and Fairy Tale. Not too much of an issue for me, but I'm sure others will be mad.

(and on a random note..... Barry is a beast. That is all.)

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 1 of 10 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Re: Note about the Costume Pack.

Feb 19, 2010
On the US PSN it stated Fairy Tale and Warrior and even showed a picture of them.   Capcom's fix for this seems to be officially releasing Costume Pack 2 and Costume pack 1.   Shouldn't matter, I mean is anyone really going to get bent out of shape over $2...and $2 they would of spent anyone most likely.  
Message 2 of 10 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1300 posts

Feb 19, 2010

WaveLightning777 wrote:

Specifically, the pack advertises Heavy Metal and Buisness, but we get Warrior and Fairy Tale. Not too much of an issue for me, but I'm sure others will be mad.

I wonder when the costume pack 2 will be released? Business Sheva and Heavy Metal Chris look pretty cool
Message 3 of 10 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2134 posts

Feb 19, 2010

Iady-cha0s- wrote:

WaveLightning777 wrote:

I wonder when the costume pack 2 will be released? Business Sheva and Heavy Metal Chris look pretty cool

March 4th I believe. I'd like to know Business Sheva's weapon list. Fairy Tale Sheva has a good all around weapon choice for mercs. I really enjoy playing as Excella though lol.

Message 4 of 10 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2691 posts

Feb 19, 2010

I like Warrior Chris... I usually play sniper, so the PSG1 is great; a wonderful boss killer. The hydra annihilates plagas, and for everything else, the good ol' headshot ---> Falcon Punch (Straight) is there.

I actually don't like Excella too much for that reason; if her HG was anything but the M93R, she'd be decent. But getting good melee shots in is hard when all her weapons have rapid fire... and I prefer to use her flash grenades for anti-plaga reasons.

Message 5 of 10 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1300 posts

Feb 20, 2010

poisonedsodapop wrote:

Iady-cha0s- wrote:

WaveLightning777 wrote:

March 4th I believe. I'd like to know Business Sheva's weapon list. Fairy Tale Sheva has a good all around weapon choice for mercs. I really enjoy playing as Excella though lol.

Cool, thanks. I noticed Fairy Tale Sheva did have a good weapons choice, so I may download that costume pack after all. And Warrior Chris looks awesomely badass too. I love his new moves. Lol.
Message 6 of 10 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6199 posts

Feb 24, 2010

WaveLightning777 wrote:

Now that you mention Sheva's Fairy Tale costume -

I'm wondering if Capcom will be introducing a new weapon as well with next DLC release? I took note that with the new collectable figures based on the new costumes, Fairy Tale Sheva is wielding a flamethrower.

Message 7 of 10 (10 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2134 posts

Feb 25, 2010

pressSTARTnoob wrote:

WaveLightning777 wrote:

I'm wondering if Capcom will be introducing a new weapon as well with next DLC release? I took note that with the new collectable figures based on the new costumes, Fairy Tale Sheva is wielding a flamethrower.

If I had to guess it's the flame thrower in the story mode. The one you use on the second Uroboros.

But are the costumes displayed only for those who bought them? I played with someone last night and he couldn't see my Fairy Tale Sheva costume which I found odd. Someone else told me they COULD see it. And seeing that the download for it was 118kb I figured it was more of an unlock than the costume itself like they do with LBP.

Message Edited by poisonedsodapop on 02-24-2010 08:06 PM
Message 8 of 10 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6199 posts

Feb 25, 2010

poisonedsodapop wrote:

pressSTARTnoob wrote:

WaveLightning777 wrote:

If I had to guess it's the flame thrower in the story mode. The one you use on the second Uroboros.

But are the costumes displayed only for those who bought them? I played with someone last night and he couldn't see my Fairy Tale Sheva costume which I found odd. Someone else told me they COULD see it. And seeing that the download for it was 118kb I figured it was more of an unlock than the costume itself like they do with LBP.

Message Edited by poisonedsodapop on 02-24-2010 08:06 PM

I think you might be right. It's been so long since I last used it during the story mode.

Message 9 of 10 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2691 posts

Feb 27, 2010

If a player doesn't have the CP, and their partner does and is using it, the one without will see BSAA Chris/Sheva.

I can confirm it. I have two main RE5 friends; one has none of the DLC and sees BSAA Sheva, despite my use of Fairy Tale Sheva.

The other uses Fairy Tale Sheva himself, and sees my Warrior Chris.

Oh, and about the original topic... since I made that post, the description has been updated on the pack to say Warrior and Fairy Tale.

Message 10 of 10 (10 Views)
0 Likes