Reply
Mar 23 2013
By: Missfortune Treasure Hunter 8066 posts
Offline

RE6 $20

9 replies 260 views Edited Mar 23, 2013
Message 1 of 10 (260 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2008
Online
7613 posts
 

Re: RE6 $20

Apr 21, 2013

Missfortune wrote:

Get it at Groupon while it last's! :smileyhappy:

 

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-resident-evil-6-for-xbox-360-or-ps3?c=all&p=76


$20 is still wayy too steep for that trash.

Message 2 of 10 (211 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/14/2008
Offline
3073 posts
 

Re: RE6 $20

Apr 21, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

Missfortune wrote:

Get it at Groupon while it last's! :smileyhappy:

 

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-resident-evil-6-for-xbox-360-or-ps3?c=all&p=76


$20 is still wayy too steep for that trash.


lol, I saw it for 13 bucks on amazon and it still wasn't tempting enough for me to get.



"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 3 of 10 (207 Views)
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2008
Online
7613 posts
 

Re: RE6 $20

Apr 22, 2013

Akirasolid wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

Missfortune wrote:

Get it at Groupon while it last's! :smileyhappy:

 

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-resident-evil-6-for-xbox-360-or-ps3?c=all&p=76


$20 is still wayy too steep for that trash.


lol, I saw it for 13 bucks on amazon and it still wasn't tempting enough for me to get.


Maybe if it was 5 bucks Maybe....

Message 4 of 10 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/29/2009
Online
1488 posts
 

Re: RE6 $20

Apr 24, 2013

Really, is it that bad? i seen it in gamestop the other day for 30 bucks but didnt get it due to the fact that the demo was pretty bad. Is it atleast worth giving it a shot?

Message 5 of 10 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2008
Online
7613 posts
 

Re: RE6 $20

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

Really, is it that bad? i seen it in gamestop the other day for 30 bucks but didnt get it due to the fact that the demo was pretty bad. Is it atleast worth giving it a shot?


Lets just put it this way. I've been a die hard Resident Evil Fan since the first game released back in 1998. I have literally played and beaten every RE title ever made. However I wouldn't even give RE6 one play through. Why? Because it isn't a RE game it's just another action game (a very crappy action game at that) no horror at all. To put it simply it's trash and was made strictly because Capcom wanted to Cash in on the RE series.

Message 6 of 10 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: RE6 $20

Apr 25, 2013

I think 4 was their prime for action horror games.

5 and 6 was really just over stepping boundaries. 

20 dollars isn't bad, I might pick it up for that price. Just because I would never pay $60 for it.

Message 7 of 10 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2008
Online
7613 posts
 

Re: RE6 $20

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I think 4 was their prime for action horror games.

5 and 6 was really just over stepping boundaries. 

20 dollars isn't bad, I might pick it up for that price. Just because I would never pay $60 for it.


RE5 wasn't that bad it had it's Horror moments. It was a 100 times better than RE6 that's for sure.

Message 8 of 10 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: RE6 $20

Apr 25, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I think 4 was their prime for action horror games.

5 and 6 was really just over stepping boundaries. 

20 dollars isn't bad, I might pick it up for that price. Just because I would never pay $60 for it.


RE5 wasn't that bad it had it's Horror moments. It was a 100 times better than RE6 that's for sure.


I mainly got  RE5, for Jill Valentine. Next to Claire, she would be my second favorite character, of the series. I did enjoy the DLC for RE5, more so than the main story.

Message 9 of 10 (167 Views)
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2008
Online
7613 posts
 

Re: RE6 $20

May 6, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I think 4 was their prime for action horror games.

5 and 6 was really just over stepping boundaries. 

20 dollars isn't bad, I might pick it up for that price. Just because I would never pay $60 for it.


RE5 wasn't that bad it had it's Horror moments. It was a 100 times better than RE6 that's for sure.


I mainly got  RE5, for Jill Valentine. Next to Claire, she would be my second favorite character, of the series. I did enjoy the DLC for RE5, more so than the main story.


Woulda been nice if they made more games with Claire she's deff one of the kewler characters.

Message 10 of 10 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes