Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 16 2009
By: Quantum_Dream First Son 19 posts

Resident Evil Outbreak Rereleased O.O

30 replies 358 views Edited Aug 16, 2009

if any of you played this game and liked it and would like to see it make a return on PSN plz help us Outbreak supporters over at http://www.capcom-unity.com/resident_evil/go/thread/view/7391/18679115/Resident_Evil_Outbreak_Discus...

and if you dont know what RE Outbreak is then heres a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okCEgi4l8Ec

plz we could use more support =3

and if im not supposed to post links to sites like that im sowwies o.o
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 31 (358 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6080 posts

Re: Resident Evil Outbreak Rereleased O.O

Aug 16, 2009
They won't ever bring that back. They've already shut the servers down for the first one and possibly the second. What with RE5 having all kinds of online modes they wouldn't bring Outbreak back and open the servers back for it again. They were ok games, but you could tell they were just filler games.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 31 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Aug 16, 2009
I still say they should make an Outbreak game for the PSP.
"At what point did my life go Looney Tunes?" - Harley Quinn.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 31 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6810 posts

Aug 17, 2009
If they actually pulled their heads together and made a real effort, a third installment of Outbreak could be very possible and easy for birthing a success.

I still can't believe they managed to completely screw up REO and REO-2. I mean, an online survival horror? Completely designed as co-op? How do you NOT end up making that awesome? I guess Capcom proved it could be done. If they get serious and hammer out the flaws, however, it has the potential to be one of the sweetest horror games ever created. There's not enough demand on the market to really give a damn, though - at least that's what Capcom is probably thinking.
.:. .:.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 31 (358 Views)
Splicer
51 posts

Aug 20, 2009

I played outbreak online a couple of times, I don't really consider it coop, but rather a "game with other people." A player doesn't really rely on other players, if you memorized all the keys' locations you don't need your teamates, puzzles are not required to have more than one player. It was fun online and offline but unless they could  implement more teamwork with the same gemaplay it will not be SUCH a success.

For example, say I need a key to open a door and you to find a key to get the key that I need. that will mean more teamwrok. BUT if you can't find your key (and thus can't find MY key) then I'll be stuck waiting at the door until you figure your part of the puzzle out. This could be avoided by people having headsetsbutit would pretty much makeit mandatory and peopelthat do not like headset would rather just skip the game.

I like the puzzles, but the old style RE puzzled don't seem to for well in coop.

I hope capcom can come up with something to overcome this (possible) problems because RE should still be a horror game

Games I want:
Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse
King of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A
MegaMan X9
Onimusha 4
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 31 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Aug 21, 2009
I wish they would make a RE.O3 *sigh*

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 31 (358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Aug 21, 2009
Dude I'm on board for this, I loved Outbreak.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 31 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Aug 21, 2009
Just speculation, but perhaps Resident Evil Portable will be the new Outbreak. I just hope you can make your own character if so.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 31 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1869 posts

Aug 23, 2009
i honestly think that valve ripped off outbreak and just made it better. i loved the outtbreak games..i onw them both, and for the person that said they shut down the servers..the reason they shut down the servers is because the company hosting the servers went bank rupt and crapcom being cheap as they are they didnt want to buy to host anymore games. and the outbreak servers are still up in japan...and they are full...
want to win cool stuff for free? PM ME for INFO!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 31 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
353 posts

Aug 23, 2009
Aww will this only be playable on the Ps3? i really would like an Outbeak games on the Psp its my favorite
------SIG------

Not Changing My Sig Till Rival Schools Is On The Psn!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 31 (358 Views)
0 Likes