three words. Outbreak. File. 3.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 50 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Re: WHAT RE6 SHOULD BE

Feb 20, 2010
Part of me wants the game to play like the old ones, but part of me doesn't. I don't feel like running to the left side of a building to find a key to open a door on the right side and constantly running back and forth from east wing to west wing. I don't need "real zombies" either. I don't see the difference between creepy old guys attacking you in RE1 or RE4&5. They pretty much do the same thing whether you label them as infected or undead. It's the monsters that should be brought back like hunters and so on. What I would really like is the return of puzzles. For me the return of Rebecca would be nice with Barry at least showing up and doing away with the 1 boy, 1 girl main characters so that the game centers on Rebecca and Claire. Also bring back character specific strengths, Rebecca herb mixing, Jill lockpicking, for example.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 50 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6199 posts

Feb 23, 2010

I'd like to see an installment based on the take down of Umbrella installation in Russia .

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 50 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Feb 27, 2010

Ive got another idea of how they would be able to rewrite the story of resident evil and bring back the old zombies.

They would make a new game which would be an alternative to RE4.

If the gamer play the "new RE4" the story would be like in my previous post,

If the gamer decided to play the real RE4 the story would abandon the old zombies.

It would give the gamer the choice of how the story would continue from the end of RE3.

I hope explained good enough to make you understand my idea.

however, a simple continuation from the RE5 but with real zombies could also work.

I know my idea might sound complicated but think about it

Message Edited by volkgrenadier on 02-27-2010 08:55 AM
Message Edited by volkgrenadier on 02-27-2010 08:56 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 50 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Mar 2, 2010

Scooby_WRX04 wrote:
re 6 shouldnt exist, these games keep getting worse and more actiony RE died after CV

You my friend, suck

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 50 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Mar 2, 2010

GSreaperwolf72 wrote:

I think they should keep the side stories going.

Oh and the word you're looking for is "Majini"(AMIRITE?), I don't see how they can mix those two up without ruining the game for us but hey, to each his own.

I would love to see an outbreak File#3 but then again what are the odds of that happening, I hear no mention about it unless it's here on Sony's forums. 

It would be great to have our very own online Survival horror which would allow more than two players in a game. 

I would really like to see something like that, even if it's not File#3 at least in the spirit of the outbreak series, we should get it in some form. 

I can't picture what RE6 would look like and maybe the story would go back to Claire, cause eventually Claire's gotta catch up with Chris, what about Leon Kennedy? 

I mean there is so much that can be done but then again we don't know how that would turn out until we see it happen. I don't think we will be seeing another RE title for a while Excluding that Extra Content for RE5. I'm not a fan of such things, It's still the same game, luckily we get the option of downloading it so that's cool, if we want the extras we can easily pay for them and not a whole disk.

RE5 was good, it could have been better though.... They need to stray away from all of these super zombies and get into the whole slow paced killer zombies again. 

I like the fact that these zombies run but they're not as scary as the ones we had to face in the mansion, then again that's personal taste, AMIRITE? 

RE1DC>All who oppose with the exception of outbreak which was really fun. 

Majini are NOT zombies but, Humans infected by Las Plagas

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 50 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Mar 2, 2010

firstly no 1 cares about said peoples.

RE6 would need a bigger picture and I would assume they would start a whole different universe and might not be called resident evil 6.

they cant move foward with RE5 and show where it all started then go back and show side stories of the random people they put in games. thats called psp games.

They need to start something up so they can make new games. Which is why they said it would take 6 years.

PS. Why would they make the backround white? **bleep**s terrible.

_____
socom 2 for PSN download.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 50 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1312 posts

Mar 8, 2010
  • The controls scrapped. I feel that having to stand still and fire really limits the player. On paper this makes sense, in a (mostly)zombie game, letting the player cartwheels around zombies kinda takes away the fear ( a little). But now that our newest foes just got out of combat school with honors, we need to step up our game too.
  • Zombies do need to be brought back in one way or another. Story wise, maybe not. The virus has reached new levels of evil and taking a step back seems like a no-no in the Big Book of Baddies. Maybe just a merc like game, you know it'd be fun
  • Story writing. What happened to Jill still bothers me cough*Zero suit Samus*cough. While it did add drama and will most likely play out more later, Jill was hotter with brown hair and her beret. Wesker got the shaft ( and rocket) too, I mean he was the Big Baddie, but knowing the writers, he'll be back again(in some crazy way)
  • Outbreak 3. The entire Outbreak series got the shaft, hard. By all accounts, it was a golden idea. Mutilplayer+city full of zombies= good times all around, but with a crappy item system, no voice chat, no linking story, etc. It need a totally redo, but it was fun, just broken action figure fun. 

I could think of a few more things, but just this for now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 50 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Mar 15, 2010

this is kinda off subject but i think capcom should of made the whole  re5 game like the lost in nightmares chapter.man i enjoyed it more than the main story. there were parts that actually had me jump, it felt right like the old re games.

outlaws to the end!
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 50 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
467 posts

Mar 23, 2010

Bring back Leon and ADA! or Remake 2 with a cover or "hide" system. Make zombies jump and chase. Decapitateing parts like in dead space. Bring back the "survival" part in horror.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 50 (8 Views)
0 Likes