Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 21 2007
By: dbc~ First Son 5 posts

resident evil 4 - beetle

9 replies 169 views Edited Jun 21, 2007
What is up with the  indestructible beetles. Anybody know their significance. I shoot them and they just fly away. I have shot them with the rocket launcher and the Matilda, no effect. Does any thing in the game change after they get disturbed? TY - dbc
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1679 posts

Re: resident evil 4 - beetle

Jun 22, 2007
Beetles?  What are you talking about?  Beetles, I don't know about any bettles, other than those stupid spiders in those shacks of houses before you go in that house to save Luis in that cabinet, I don't know what your talking about.  I killed those spiders easy with my knife.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 22, 2007
As you approach the shack with the spiders, before the tunnel, under the rope bridge. Look carefullly at the first tree on the left  just downhill of the bridge. There is a beetle on it. If you shoot it with anything it flies away. There is another just before Saddler in the big tree by the burning building (after the ski lift) and another one just before the mine entrance in the tree with the birdnest. You can see them pretty good if you zoom in on the tree where they are at with the scope. They also stick out from the tree if you look at the correct angle. I have no idea what they are there for except for curiosity. I was just thinking that if you made them fly away maybe something happens later on. They appear to be indestructable to me. Thats all I know. - dbc
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21934 posts

Jun 22, 2007
Yes...if you kill them all, you unlock the 4th island in Liberty City.
Good Luck!!!
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6810 posts

Jun 24, 2007

dbc wrote:
What is up with the  indestructible beetles. Anybody know their significance. I shoot them and they just fly away. I have shot them with the rocket launcher and the Matilda, no effect. Does any thing in the game change after they get disturbed? TY - dbc

Hmmm... you must be the strange type that likes to kill all the animals to see how they die. That's not my cup of tea.

As for beatles... I didn't know they were invincible. The spiders can be killed, but I guess the beatles can't be. Either way - they have no unlockable feature. No use wasting your time trying to hunt down those insects. :smileytongue:
.:. .:.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
94 posts

Jun 25, 2007

ZanyD wrote:
Yes...if you kill them all, you unlock the 4th island in Liberty City.
Good Luck!!!

May i just say: ROFLMAO!!!! LOL THAT WAS AWESOME.

Anyway. I dont think i have seen any "beetles". Oh well i'll keep my eyes open.
Entertaiment Freaks, A Place Where We Bring Entertainment To You!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21934 posts

Jun 25, 2007

C-2 wrote:

As forbeatles... I didn't know they were invincible. The spiders can be killed, but I guess the beatles can't be. Either way - they have no unlockable feature. No use wasting your time trying to hunt down those insects. :smileytongue:

They aren't...as John and George have proved. Ringo might be,tho.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Jun 26, 2007
I dont remember any beetles in the game i guess i need to pay more attention.

Message Edited by ps3rainbow on 06-25-2007 06:20 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4439 posts

Jun 26, 2007
o yeah i know the bugs in the sewer! yeah there nothing but you dont know where they are cause they are in stealth. gotta watch the water and you can see them coming and then just blast them!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 20, 2013

I searched for this question because the beetles I found and shot just flew away and I NEEDED TO KNOW WHY!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (137 Views)
0 Likes