Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 08 2012
By: stalker_91 First Son 1 posts

Worst Boss In Gaming History

5 replies 430 views Edited Aug 8, 2012

The Leviathan boss at the end of the game is without a doubt the worst boss ever created. There is absolutly no skill involved in fighting the boss, it is nothing more than blind luck. It has the ability to kill you in one shot by hitting you, an attack which is impossible to actually dodge or avoid, all you can do is hope that it doesn't kill you.

The theory behind hurting the boss is the shoot the glowing red orbs, however again it's nothing but luck as they're almost impossible to hit, even if your cursor is dead on them. They must have a ridiculously small hit box. There's no checkpoints at all so if the boss kills you in one shot, (which he almost certainly will) it's back to the begininning to fight him all over again.

Everyone who worked on this terrible boss should be deeply ashamed of themselves, it doesn't show the tinyest evidence of reasonsed thought, planning, intelligence or good game design.

Message 1 of 6 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Re: Worst Boss In Gaming History

Aug 10, 2012
Everyone who worked on this terrible game should be deeply ashamed of themselves, it doesn't show the tinyest evidence of reasonsed thought, planning, intelligence or good game design.

Message 2 of 6 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2607 posts

Aug 17, 2012

I know huh! The Leviathan boss in Resistance 2 wasn't as hard! Curse you Nihilistic!

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 3 of 6 (395 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5697 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Shy_Guy92 wrote:
Everyone who worked on this terrible game should be deeply ashamed of themselves, it doesn't show the tinyest evidence of reasonsed thought, planning, intelligence or good game design.

Tell me about it, i don't know how anyone could be happy about making this game.

Message 4 of 6 (368 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 4, 2013

There really needed to be some regular chimera shooting at you or something as you fight it, like the abomination battle. In my opinion the abomination battle was harder, more thought out and just plain better.

Message 5 of 6 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6527 posts

Mar 9, 2013
I thought it was the best boss fight ever!
Message 6 of 6 (236 Views)
0 Likes