Oct 17 2012
By: UndergroundGemz First Son 25 posts

Anyone have sacred 2?

46 replies 561 views Edited Oct 17, 2012
I played sacred 2 on Xbox and loved it and now I ordered it on ps3 to play again , so if anyone has it and still plays it If u want add me , just wanna get the online trophies and I heard from the roadmap that if you join someone that has a certain difficulty level you get the trophy and I just wnna find out what's a good tank build.
Message 1 of 47 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
778 posts

Re: Anyone have sacred 2?

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

UndergroundGemz wrote:
I played sacred 2 on Xbox and loved it and now I ordered it on ps3 to play again , so if anyone has it and still plays it If u want add me , just wanna get the online trophies and I heard from the roadmap that if you join someone that has a certain difficulty level you get the trophy and I just wnna find out what's a good tank build.

I had it, but traded it a while ago, mainly because no one plays online and I got bored of the single player campaign.
As far as a build, there are lots of sites on the web that will give you build info.

You can find a trophy list at PS3Trophies.com

If there were an interest by at least a few people in playing, I'd pick it up again.

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 2 of 47 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Oct 17, 2012

I'll Look for it and pick it up. Im interested in playing any rpg/dungeon crawler online for fun with friendly people. Headsets are a plus (sems like it would be more fun).

Message 3 of 47 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Oct 17, 2012

didn't they shut down the servers for game a while back?

Message 4 of 47 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
778 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

sensfan1971 wrote:

The PC servers were shut down this past March.
The PS3 and Xbox uses player hosted games, so the server shut down doesnt effect consoles.

TownNoob wrote:

I'll Look for it and pick it up. Im interested in playing any rpg/dungeon crawler online for fun with friendly people. Headsets are a plus (sems like it would be more fun).

I need to grab a headset. Been meaning to, but never seem to get around to it.
I dont remember much about S2 co-op, might have to look on YouTube for some "refresher" vids.

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 5 of 47 (539 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Yea I  had a urge to play it again , I never beat it on Xbox but I really want to 

Message 6 of 47 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Brozz65 wrote:

sensfan1971 wrote:

The PC servers were shut down this past March.
The PS3 and Xbox uses player hosted games, so the server shut down doesnt effect consoles.

TownNoob wrote:

I need to grab a headset. Been meaning to, but never seem to get around to it.
I dont remember much about S2 co-op, might have to look on YouTube for some "refresher" vids.

good to know, waan't too sure if the consoles were p2p or servers....might pick this up again as game map is HUGE...

Message 7 of 47 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I have also ordered Dungeon siege 3, lord of the rings war of the north, and two worlds 2. They should arrive this week some time if anyone has any interest in playing any or all of these online. Please feel free to send me a friend invite if you are a mature gamer and have any interest in playing coop type games online. Have a headset(bluetooth..not too happy with it), picking up a corded usb one this week as well. Thank you

Message 8 of 47 (518 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
778 posts

Oct 18, 2012

The co-op for Dungeon Siege 3 is pretty bad. The guest keeps no items or xp when the session ends (like Realms of Ancient Wars) I know there werent many playing co-op at launch, probably less now.
War in the North has 1-3 player co-op (players or NPCs) local or online, but local is split screen. :smileymad:
I played TW2 co-op for a while, but the Village mode bored me to death. I think I cleared 3 of 7 maps.

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 9 of 47 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Ouch, lol. Well thank you Brozz, I'll play them as single player and hope someone wants to try multiplayer. I know I am really reaching here, but I really enjoy rpg/hack and slash games and the ps3 is really lacking for any quality ones..particularly online. Loved Kingdoms of Amaleur the Reckoning and Skyrim. waiting for dragons dogma to drop in price and will jump on that one. Thank you all for the input, any other suggestions/comments much appreciated.

Message 10 of 47 (507 Views)
0 Likes