Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Anyone have sacred 2?

Oct 25, 2012

The DLC for Dragon's Dogma is just cosmetic stuff and a few busy work quests honestly.  So outside a few extra haircuts and some dress up items, you can skip all of it without being effected in the game.

The pawn system is kind of fun, but just make sure to sit them down as soon as you can to tell them to talk less.  They will drive you mad with their helpful tips on the weakness of the monsters or simply pointing out the wolf before you is in fact a wolf and not a goblin on his way to a costume party.

Message 21 of 47 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
737 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Nagrom_Warlock wrote:

The DLC for Dragon's Dogma is just cosmetic stuff and a few busy work quests honestly.  So outside a few extra haircuts and some dress up items, you can skip all of it without being effected in the game.

The pawn system is kind of fun, but just make sure to sit them down as soon as you can to tell them to talk less.  They will drive you mad with their helpful tips on the weakness of the monsters or simply pointing out the wolf before you is in fact a wolf and not a goblin on his way to a costume party.

Good to know Nag, thanks.
The Pawns sound like they would be interesting and entertaining. At least for a couple of hours.

I grabbed a "mint" preowned Sacred 2 today. Local GS actually had one that didnt look like it was attacked by rabid beavers.

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Message 22 of 47 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Oct 27, 2012

lol, nice... congrats.  Im still waiting on delivery on the sacred and two worlds2 i ordered. Also picked up a few other rpg's with some online capabilities. Lotr war of the North, dungeon siege 3 , whiteknight chronicles 2,  as well as portal 2. If anyone has any deisre to try any or all of these online, just send me a message.

Message 23 of 47 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
737 posts

Oct 27, 2012

War in the North has my attention, and its cheap now. LOL (as am I) So I may pick it up soon.

I tried White Knight Chronicles, but I couldnt get a handle the online part. The offline game was ok, but when I tried it (a while ago) there were only high level players online.

I had a few people join my S2 game last night, but without voice communication (yea, I still dont have a mic) its virtually impossible to get anything going. Basically it was just players running around doing their own thing.
S2 is HUGE. Far bigger than I remember it, and the amount of quests seems endless.
I can see myself putting a few hundred hours into this one.

Going for a High Elf Ice / Fire build first, then an Inquisitor / Necromancer.
Oh yea, I'm gonna enjoy this.

Message 24 of 47 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Nice, cant wait for my sacred to arrive. Ill play that one first now, lol. Im almost done with kingdoms of amalur, the reckoning. 275 hours and counting. truly enjoyed every minute of it. Will eventually replay it as a mage (2 handed warrior currently). Whats cool is for some gold, you can fully respec everything and gold is easy to come by. Im a cheap gamer too, although i truly dont care about the money if that makes sense. I simply wait till they are 20 bucks and they are still "new" to me, lol.

Message 25 of 47 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
737 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

TownNoob wrote:

Nice, cant wait for my sacred to arrive. Ill play that one first now, lol. Im almost done with kingdoms of amalur, the reckoning. 275 hours and counting. truly enjoyed every minute of it. Will eventually replay it as a mage (2 handed warrior currently). Whats cool is for some gold, you can fully respec everything and gold is easy to come by. Im a cheap gamer too, although i truly dont care about the money if that makes sense. I simply wait till they are 20 bucks and they are still "new" to me, lol.

275 hours??!!  Wow, talk about getting your moneys worth. Very nice!
Did you get the DLC? or is all that time into the main game?

Yea, the $20 price line gets me moving as well. LOTR:War in the North is next on my "must have" list. (its $20 now)
KoA:Reconing will probably be added once the price drops. As will Dragons Dogma, Assuming FFXIV:ARR hasnt released by then. That game will be getting all my free time once it releases.

Let me know when you get into Sacred 2, the online world is all but dead, so having people to play with on a regular basis will make those difficult quests a lot easier to handle.

Message 26 of 47 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2443 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Nice 275 hours in KoA I have about 225 hours in KoA and 1300+ Hours in Dragons Dogma. would like to play some War in The North with folks feel free to add me for that one. I have two worlds 2, dungeon siege 3 and Sacred 2.

Photobucket

Games I am Currently Playing: DC Universe Online, Battlefield 4
PREORDERS: DESTINY (PS3) Diablo III Expansion (Reaper of souls) PSN: SSlarg add me!
Message 27 of 47 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Nice guys, Im usually on and always willing to play any or all mentioned titles online. I have a mic. Yes, koathr is a great bargain....and thats only the main game, i didnt purchase any dlc.  I noticed lotr war of the north for 15 bucks.. either online at walmart or best buy..i forget. Should be geting my sacred 2 and two worlds early next week..shipment was delayed  due to the hurricane. White knights chronicles 2 is keeping me busy now, playing it way too much,lol. Actually enjoying it, the story mood is nice so far. Online is pretty active. Got in a guild the first night and someone is always on and more than willing to help. havent run into anything but nice friendly adults. Some use a mic, most dont. the ingame chat is good (tho i hate typing, lol). talk to you guys soon, and thank you for keeping this active. I look foward to chatting and playing with you guys.

Message 28 of 47 (232 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 3, 2012

i was #11 in sacred 2 in the leaderbord long ago i have 3 lv 200

Message 29 of 47 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Wow, nice.  Im looking foward to playing as soon as its delivered. Should be late this week. I take it you enjoyed sacred 2 online.

Message 30 of 47 (213 Views)
0 Likes